HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by -S-, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 09:33 PM
-S-
Just one more..... Just one...
United States, TX, Henderson
Joined Jan 2010
1,290 Posts
Trader Rating: 109
Sold
DJI Flame Wheel 450 with Naza and GPS (GPS New in Pkg) W/Extras $525 Shipped

DJI Flame Wheel 450 with Naza and GPS (GPS New in Pkg) - ALL DJI Parts!

Got this the first of June, itís everything everyone says it is and more, this was my first Quad and it is great. I was simply amazed at the NAZA in ATTI mode it is so easy Iíve let a few folks that have never flown anything fly it and they were successful. In regular mode it is very quick and nimble to me.

I could use some funds for another project and Iím liking Planes more than Quads so the Planes win.

Canít decide if I want to sell my Align 500 or this so weíll try this first ;-) Ė easier to ship

DJI Flamewheel 450 With NAZA and NIB GPS

I have red and blue LEDís that are powered off of a separate BEC so they can be unplugged if desired. These is also LED strips on the back sides but they are nowhere near as bright so they almost canít bee seen.

The LEDís are bright enough you can see the pattern on the ground 20 feet in the air at night, and bright enough that during the day they are perfect for orientation even at 100+ feet in the air.

It has Graupner Props on it, about 10 flights on the Graupners and 15 flights on the Original props.

I killed one original prop in a ungraceful landing so I bought more of the originals 6 of the 10 inch and 4 of the 8 inch are included the 8 inch were never used.

I run it on 3S and I got exactly 7 min out of the 2200mAh 30C battery

Currently has a Hitec Optima 7 RX on it, if you fly the A-9 we can work out a fair price for the RX and Iíll send the config for the NAZA and the TX so it should be 100% plug and play.I have it set up for Battery Telemetry as well.

Spent over $650.00

Will take $525.00 Shipped most likely via UPS - PayPal, or Money order PayPal confirmed address only.

I am NOT interested in splitting it up at this point, if I canít get what I want out of it Iíll keep it and try to sell the Align 500 EPro I have.

Thanks for reading!
-S- is offline Find More Posts by -S-
Last edited by -S-; Jul 08, 2012 at 10:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:46 PM
Joined Jun 2009
397 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
video, please
skyhulk is offline Find More Posts by skyhulk
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:52 PM
-S-
Joined Jan 2010
1,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhulk View Post
video, please
I didn't keep any of the videos I used a 12.00 camera :-)

for a 12.00 camera it was not bad, but nothing worth advertising so I deleted them

Sorry, it's very stable, with a tiny bit of tweaking (Without the GPS) it stays pretty much in one spot.

With GPS it is supposed to be locked on but I never installed it. Much info available in the NAZA thread.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:53 PM
-S-
Joined Jan 2010
1,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhulk View Post
video, please
adding some night pics
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:53 PM
United States, OK, Erick
Joined Aug 2011
831 Posts
Trader Rating: 82
if you are impressed with the performance of the naza in atti mode you really shouldf mount the gps and try it out,. the return to home and land is simply amazing, and the ioc funtion is nothing short of amazing as well. this is a killer deal here, the fc alone with gps ad on is 400 bucks not to mention the graupner props and the 450 arf. too bad im not trying to fund a fpv setup of i would be all over this deal here,.
crash8384 is online now Find More Posts by crash8384
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:59 PM
-S-
Joined Jan 2010
1,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash8384 View Post
if you are impressed with the performance of the naza in atti mode you really shouldf mount the gps and try it out,. the return to home and land is simply amazing, and the ioc funtion is nothing short of amazing as well. this is a killer deal here, the fc alone with gps ad on is 400 bucks not to mention the graupner props and the 450 arf. too bad im not trying to fund a fpv setup of i would be all over this deal here,.
Yea I've been tempted and like I mentioned If I can't get what I need I'll put it together and give it a try.

Not enough time and too many toys :-)

it is cool thought I will miss it if it sells.
Old Jul 09, 2012, 01:57 AM
United States, OK, Erick
Joined Aug 2011
831 Posts
Trader Rating: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by -S- View Post
I didn't keep any of the videos I used a 12.00 camera :-)

for a 12.00 camera it was not bad, but nothing worth advertising so I deleted them

Sorry, it's very stable, with a tiny bit of tweaking (Without the GPS) it stays pretty much in one spot.

With GPS it is supposed to be locked on but I never installed it. Much info available in the NAZA thread.
setting up the gps is easy, there is tons of info avail but you will need to set fail safe and update to latest firmware. here is the link over on the naza/gps thread. its all about the gps ad on. also great setup vids as well

somewhere right after page 100 there is a step by step setup for an aroara hitec tx if that is what you are using

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1666903
crash8384 is online now Find More Posts by crash8384
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 09, 2012, 07:27 AM
-S-
Joined Jan 2010
1,290 Posts
Sold Pending payment

Sold Pending payment
Last edited by -S-; Jul 09, 2012 at 09:17 AM.
Closed Thread