HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by u2builder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 06:58 PM
USA, NH, Alstead
Joined Oct 2007
4,977 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
Wanted
Saito FA-125 GK

I am in the market for a Satio 125 Golden Knight. I am looking for a low time engine, with pefect glow plug threads, muffler threads, silky smoot bearings, good compression, and no crash history. I would prefer an engine that has been run on some fuel blend containing some Castor oil, like Morgan's Omega.

I would like to purchase this engine from a seller with a trader rating that reflects quite a few satisfied customers.

This is for an upcoming project, and not urgent, but if you have one you think you might like to sell let's see if we can work something out. I'll pay a fair price for a good engine. Please PM me if you have something that meets my criteria. Thanks.
u2builder is offline Find More Posts by u2builder
to remove ads between posts