SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by barchiola, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 06:42 PM
BME 102 For Sale, PM me!
USA, NJ, Milford
Joined Jul 2006
437 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Wanted
TRADE?? Sig 1/4 scale Clipped WIng Cub for ???

I've been building RC planes since I was a teenager and at 43 I'm still at it. This Sig Clipped Wing Cub was built about 8 yrs ago and it flew probably 15 times. It flies dead straight perfect and it would hold a hover at the top of an upline with the Saito 150 that was in it and a Graupner 3-blade prop. You can make it easy on yourself and just put another Saito 150 in it with the Dubro mount that I had used. Anything else and you might have a little bit of work to make the change.

I'm looking for something in trade. Maybe an old school pattern plane, maybe a nice kit (Nosen P-51 would be nice), I'd consider almost anything so long as it's a fair deal for both of us.

I'll post pics tonight, the plane looks like Hazel Sig's, like the one on the box if you're familiar with it.

THe cowl is original, I never had it mounted so you can cut it however you'd like and paint it.

I'd also consider a 500 electric heli.

I live in central NJ so we'd have to meet up somewhere to make the swap.

Thanks,
Bart
barchiola is offline Find More Posts by barchiola
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 14, 2012, 02:53 PM
AZ Model Aviators, EVA
United States, AZ, Gold Canyon
Joined Jun 2010
38 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
pm sent
bpking is offline Find More Posts by bpking