HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by skydvejam, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:02 AM
Once you taste flight...
United States, VA, Fort Belvoir
Joined Dec 2011
2,779 Posts
Discussion
My collection

Hmm well I started off around Nov 2011 with and Air Hogs 3 channel heli. Ate a few of those and got a Nine Eagles Solo pro and really started the collection.
Anyways I have since traded my Mcpx and got the family involved in flying as well.
Here is a small part of my collection, and I will try and update what I have to at least keep track of what I have on here lol.

Not shown, my Pole Cat micro in repair state, and my nine eagles sky surfer in the process of converting to brush-less and regular servo's.
skydvejam is offline Find More Posts by skydvejam
Last edited by skydvejam; Aug 14, 2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Change in planes.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 14, 2012, 03:12 PM
Once you taste flight...
United States, VA, Fort Belvoir
Joined Dec 2011
2,779 Posts
OK got rid of a foamy for this, not a bad trade, a fixer upper but not too much fixing.

skydvejam is offline Find More Posts by skydvejam