SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by iamsuperbleeder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:33 AM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
1/16th Mini E-Revo RTR - HEAVILY MODIFIED - TONS OF SPARE PARTS

I've had an absolute BLAST with this little thing, but I just don't use it as much as I use to, and I've come up on a situation where I need some money, so sadly this little guy has to go. It's definitely well used and shows it, but it works great. It's been ran 6 or 7 times since it's last good cleaning, so it's a little dirty and it wouldn't hurt to have a tare down and clean. The ONLY think I can think of at the moment that it needs is a front diff. Both diffs are shimmed, but the front is popping when the breaks are applied. It's still usable, but it wont be long before it starts breaking teeth off the ring and/or pinion.

Car and spare parts only - $200
Add the 2 lipos for $30 (Venom 2000mah 20c 2s; about 20 cycles on each)
Add the RX/TX for $100 (Spektrum DX2s and SR3001; a few small blemishes on the DX2s)

TAKE IT ALL RTR FOR $300

(will NOT sell the lipos or RX/TX separately unless the car sells without them, so don't ask...)

So what's modified? Where do I start...

*Tacon 4420kv 1/10th motor
*Castle Sidewinder SC ESC
*Tenbol motor mount
*Traxxas steel CVD axles
*Traxxas steel CVD center drive shafts
*RPM arms all the way around
*Aluminum steering bellcrank pivot
*Aluminum front chassis brace
*Bearings in the steering bellcrank
*Bearings in all the rockers
*Aluminum shock push rods and toe links
*Steel pivot balls in all the linkages
*RC Screwz stainless steel screw set

The on/off switch for the Sidewinder ESC has been installed into the servo block-off plate, but I think the switch may be going bad (nothing new with Castle ESCs), so it may need to be bypassed.

Comes with a set of Proline Road Rage tires on Proline 2.2 Titus beadlocks mounted that have maybe 5 or 6 full runs on them, and also comes with a set of stock Mini Summit wheels and tires (they're dirty, but have about 1/2 tread on them), and a set of cheap dirt tires and wheels that aren't pretty and need to be reglued, but make for excellent basher wheels and tires.

Currently has a Mini Summit body installed; it's had a HUGE body drop so it hugs the chassis better. The Summit body is pretty beat up, but it holds together good. Also included is a Mini E-Revo body that's pretty scratched up as well, but there's no cracks in it anywhere. The top vent has been cut out for a little air flow to the motor. I didn't use this body too much because it contacts the motor, as I tried to show in the pictures of it below. The rear body mounts for the Revo body are in with the spare parts.

Included with the spare parts is a full set of slightly used RPM arms, a full set of RPM axle carriers that I used for about 2 runs but took them off because the bearing openings opened up and caused wheel wobble (I just kept them as spares), an aluminum rear chassis brace (wont fit with the 1/10th motor), multiple pinions, a bunch of screws and other hardware, stock links, stock control arms (I believe a full mini Summit set with the swept back rear arms), a dirty old chassis that I think has one or two screw holes stripped out but would make a decent spare, a full set of shocks that have been limited with some nuts on the inside, a servo that's good for a couple gears inside and maybe the outer casing (the internal motor is bad and one gear is stripped, but the actual control board inside is still good), a few used bearings that would be decent spares in a pinch, a bunch of body clips (very important with these little cars... they get lost like crazy), some spare skid plats, some rebuild hardware for the steel CVD shafts, a spare diff assembly but I think one or two of the spider gears inside it have a chipped tooth, and tones of other stuff that I'm probably forgetting but you can take a look at all the pics and see for yourself.

The plastic container that all the parts are in in the photos below is included, because I don't feel like taking it all out and putting them in separate baggies

Also not pictured but is included is a Castle field programming card along with the USB cable for it. This is the only RC I own with a Castle ESC in it, so if it goes, the programmer goes with it.

I tried to get plenty of pictures, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Taking PayPal only. Not looking for any trades at the time.

I realize it's easier to sell a clean car than a dirty one, but I just don't have the time to sit down and tare it apart and clean it right now. That's partly the reason I have to sell it

iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2012, 01:04 PM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
looking back, maybe my asking price is a little high considering it does need a little TLC

let's take $50 off

that $150 for the car and parts only
add $30 for the lipos still
add $100 for the rx/tx still

or take it all for $250 (that's basically throwing in the lipos for free)
Old Jul 08, 2012, 11:23 PM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Sold!
Closed Thread