Closed Thread
Old Jul 07, 2012, 11:06 PM
(stock)-Blade-400-Mcpx-dx6i
Joined Jun 2012
37 Posts
Discussion
blade 400 servo problem

Hi guys video says all please help.
i have been told to re center the horn but my DAD wont let me because he is the expert

if a few more people help it may convince his brain

Thanks - Josh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWrqFBZDAEE
Joshheli is offline Find More Posts by Joshheli
Last edited by Joshheli; Jul 08, 2012 at 03:14 AM. Reason: thought it was a tad rude
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2012, 11:24 PM
Joined Jun 2012
37 Posts
sorry this is a question
Old Jul 08, 2012, 12:35 AM
United States, TX, Palestine
Joined Oct 2007
101 Posts
Sorry to hear ab your heli, Josh. And? You'll find that your dad will become quite smart in a couple of more years... I know that mine did when I turned about 20 years old. Give him a chance.
Anyway... back to your heli. PLEASE disconnect your control arms FROM your servos (ONLY those that control your swash-plate) Then:
1.) Disconnect your main motor wires (there should be three of them between your ESC and the motor itself)
2.) Turn on your sytem... radio and heli...
3.) set your throttle stick half way between FULL and OFF. (50%)
4.) NOW re-engage your servo control horns as close to 90 degrees as you can...
Let's try THIS first... then progress from here. YOU HAVE to ensure a 90 degree system BEFORE anything else.

It looks like you may have a servo that NEEDS to be reversed at the transmitter and THAT's an EASY fix.
luzwingnut is offline Find More Posts by luzwingnut
Old Jul 08, 2012, 12:40 AM
United States, TX, Palestine
Joined Oct 2007
101 Posts
Also... after looking at the video again... it LOOKS like your control/ push rods leading from your servo control arms to the swash-plate are quit long.

Is this an "out-of-the-box-brand-new-heli?
luzwingnut is offline Find More Posts by luzwingnut
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:04 AM
Joined Jun 2012
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzwingnut View Post
Also... after looking at the video again... it LOOKS like your control/ push rods leading from your servo control arms to the swash-plate are quit long.

Is this an "out-of-the-box-brand-new-heli?
yes i have not edited the length of the arms. and the servos are running in the right direction but i think my dad has been convinced lol we are going to give it a try. Thank you so much for your help luzwingnut.

-Josh
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:08 AM
Joined Jun 2012
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshheli View Post
yes i have not edited the length of the arms. and the servos are running in the right direction but i think my dad has been convinced lol we are going to give it a try. Thank you so much for your help luzwingnut.

-Josh
try re-levelling the arms that is
Closed Thread