HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by hidaven, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 07, 2012, 08:08 PM
United States, NJ, Roseland
Joined Apr 2009
2,214 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
For Sale
New Sealed 3gx unit

brand new never opened bought 4 days ago. Uning my new HC3-SX and have no need for this. Have a brand new align 70 amp esc as well, never used. Picture is a stock photo but mine is most definately sealed.

80.00 shipped
hidaven is offline Find More Posts by hidaven
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2012, 09:18 PM
United States, TX, Cinco Ranch
Joined Nov 2010
56 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Picture show opened AND I DON'T SEE THE BOX SEALED. NIB MEANT NEW IN BOX SEALED. THE PICTURES EXPLANE EVERYTHING THIS IT'S USE. WHO ARE YOU TRY TO FOOL MAN ATLEAST BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR ITEM
P.M.S is offline Find More Posts by P.M.S
Last edited by P.M.S; Jul 07, 2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 09:08 AM
USA, NJ, Bloomsbury
Joined Jun 2010
150 Posts
Trader Rating: 75
Hey PMS Who appointed you the AD cop? Read his ad before you shoot off your mouth!

His ad clearly states that the picture is a 'stock' picture. If you don't understand the syntex of that sentence perhaps you shouldn't be making rude comments about it either. You seem to have alot to say about other people's ads yet you don't buy anything.
billnj2002 is offline Find More Posts by billnj2002
Old Jul 08, 2012, 09:28 AM
USA, CA, Westlake Village
Joined Sep 2004
1,812 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by billnj2002 View Post
Hey PMS Who appointed you the AD cop? Read his ad before you shoot off your mouth!

His ad clearly states that the picture is a 'stock' picture. If you don't understand the syntex of that sentence perhaps you shouldn't be making rude comments about it either. You seem to have alot to say about other people's ads yet you don't buy anything.
^^^^LIKE

He PM'd me in ALL CAPS because I am selling a 3GX NIB (new in box) and he asserted that it isn't new in box because I had opened the box. This of course was clearly shown in the pictures attached to the ad showing the contents of the box photographed. I guess he thinks opening a box instantly makes something USED but I think that is ridiculous. Either way, not his duty to split hairs on sales he doesn't seem to be interested in other than to police. I guess my 100% 44 transaction history of 8 years on rcgroups does not make me credible in his eyes.

Some people really need to get a life... I guess hiding behind a keyboard makes them feel like they can act without regard to common sense and common courtesy. And I don't think I have ever seen a more appropriate username!
lovespicyfood is offline Find More Posts by lovespicyfood
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:47 AM
Joined Apr 2009
2,214 Posts
you moron

Must be nice to run around in life without a brain. Stop typing in caps and see if you can read what I wrote. The pic is a STOCK photo. mine is SEALED. Guess we can expect much from someone who only made it through the 3rd grade......Send my apologies to your parents as they must be afraid to admit you belong to them....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.M.S View Post
Picture show opened AND I DON'T SEE THE BOX SEALED. NIB MEANT NEW IN BOX SEALED. THE PICTURES EXPLANE EVERYTHING THIS IT'S USE. WHO ARE YOU TRY TO FOOL MAN ATLEAST BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR ITEM
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:52 AM
Joined Apr 2009
2,214 Posts
My sympathy goes out to that baby in his avatar. That poor kid will be subjected to this clown for all of his formative years.......Now I ask you, how can this yo yo fly a heli (which is not so easy) yet find a way to mis spell the word " explain"????
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:49 PM
USA, NJ, Bloomsbury
Joined Jun 2010
150 Posts
Trader Rating: 75
Sent a pm with an offer to purchase let me know if you accept.
Thanks
billnj2002 is offline Find More Posts by billnj2002
Old Jul 08, 2012, 04:29 PM
United States, TX
Joined Mar 2012
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Pm send with an offer
Killer007 is offline Find More Posts by Killer007
Old Jul 08, 2012, 11:13 PM
United States, TX
Joined Mar 2012
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
What the ... Man now you raise the price to $85 I will pass
Killer007 is offline Find More Posts by Killer007
Old Jul 09, 2012, 07:45 AM
Joined Apr 2009
2,214 Posts
No.......... 80.00 shipped. Still have it : )
Old Jul 16, 2012, 09:13 AM
United States, FL
Joined Aug 2011
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
Killer 007 Seems to just be another Troll. Just joined and 2 posts. Not much other than price bashing others sales. Another for the ignor list!! JA.
Mahu is offline Find More Posts by Mahu