HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by dhdsracer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 07, 2012, 08:16 PM
RC Man Child!
United States, CA, San Mateo
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
For Sale
New KK2 control boards

I got my shipment of KK2 boards and have some extras. I know they are cheaper at HK but if you want one quickly I will ship from CA with priority shipping included for $65 each. I have about 5 to sell, let me know if your interested.

Don
dhdsracer is offline Find More Posts by dhdsracer
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2012, 08:27 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,763 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
All 5 for $65 right?
Cause last I checked they were $29.95 at HK.
timecop is offline Find More Posts by timecop
Old Jul 07, 2012, 08:56 PM
RC Man Child!
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
Yes, Yes. They are $30 from HK plus 10 for shipping and a minimum of two weeks to get it. So, if a twenty dollar bill is worth having it in your hands in 2-3 days, I'm here!
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 07, 2012, 11:19 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
106 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
you can buy it from HK pay for the fast shipping and still be cheaper and get it the same time, you sir are a "WOW" lol
Percalotor - Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Percalotor - Quad_Addict
Old Jul 07, 2012, 11:26 PM
RC Man Child!
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percalotor View Post
you can buy it from HK pay for the fast shipping and still be cheaper and get it the same time, you sir are a "WOW" lol
Actually, the only fast shipping is UPS and the minimum for that is 34.93 which puts you at the same price and still waiting for the minimum of 3 days for posting and then another 3 for shipping. So when you really think about it, you get it at least three days faster for the same price. So, you sir need to look before you assume. Thanks...
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 07, 2012, 11:44 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
106 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdsracer View Post
Actually, the only fast shipping is UPS and the minimum for that is 34.93 which puts you at the same price and still waiting for the minimum of 3 days for posting and then another 3 for shipping. So when you really think about it, you get it at least three days faster for the same price. So, you sir need to look before you assume. Thanks...
you really think charging $65 for these boards is cool? i mean no one would be that stupid to buy for one and if they did then they have there own issues lol

your funny that you think its even worth it. we knew it was matter of time before someone did this. its not even a supply and demand issue..

group buy with people and still save money 2 people. buy 2 boards for the $34 shipping split in half there ya go!
Percalotor - Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Percalotor - Quad_Addict
Old Jul 07, 2012, 11:46 PM
Joined Jun 2011
8,142 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
65$ ????

That's just ridiculous. People who buy from HobbyKing from the US very often buy a few other things to spread out the shipping cost.

Your add speaks against the spirit of this community in every possible way. Sad.

Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 07, 2012, 11:49 PM
RC Man Child!
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
I'm a bit blown away that you are latching on to this when it really doesn't matter. The reality is that you can spend this much money on the board from the supplier so me selling it for the same is not far off. If you want it fast from HK, you pay for ups... If you pay for ups, you pay what I am charging... GET IT? Do the math. Some people want it fast and I am offering people that. Now leave it be and move on...
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread