HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by lovespicyfood, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 07, 2012, 11:37 AM
USA, CA, Westlake Village
Joined Sep 2004
1,791 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Sold
Make Offer via PM- Crashed 450X, electronics, mostly complete

I purchased this crashed Blade 450X to "steal" the AR7200BX for my 600 EFL Pro build...

Please take a close look at the pics for details or PM me with questions. I bound an rx to the heli and confirmed that all of the cyclic servos, motor and ESC seem to work just fine.

This comes with a nip extra STOCK cyclic servo and a nip Align DS420 servo and a new tail boom. Please note, this does not come with the rudder servo and of course, does not come with the FBL controller.

The heli seems mostly complete. It appears the person I purchased it from must have swapped out the feathering shaft and main shaft as they seem completely true but I cannot be 100% sure. My cursory overview of the bird indicates that it requires the following parts to complete the airframe:

main gear
tail belt pulley gear
main blades
tail case
linkage from blade grips to swash

I have tried to be as thorough and honest in my assessment of this sale. Because I did not rebuild and fly the bird to confirm everything, I am selling this as-is.

Please PM me offers. Paypal.

Thanks,
Pete
lovespicyfood is offline Find More Posts by lovespicyfood
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2012, 12:39 PM
US ARMY retired
United States, TN, Greeneville
Joined Jun 2008
349 Posts
Trader Rating: 99
pm sent
decuzar is online now Find More Posts by decuzar
Old Jul 08, 2012, 11:33 AM
United States, TX, Flower Mound
Joined Jun 2012
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
do u still have a cyclic servo i can have? if ur willing to separate unless u already sold everything
Bigorca312 is offline Find More Posts by Bigorca312
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:04 PM
Joined Sep 2004
1,791 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigorca312 View Post
do u still have a cyclic servo i can have? if ur willing to separate unless u already sold everything
Will PM you.

Thanks,
Pete
Old Jul 09, 2012, 09:20 PM
United States, PA, Easton
Joined Apr 2012
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Pm sent
trespass is offline Find More Posts by trespass
Old Jul 09, 2012, 10:46 PM
Joined Sep 2004
1,791 Posts
Sold to trespass! Shipping out tomorrow!
Closed Thread