SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 15, 2012, 09:24 AM
Registered User
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
873 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
That was funny as hell! Even my wife laughed at the leaves flying everywhere. I wish my heli would just fly in a straight line.
glad you guys enjoyed it i could not help but laugh my self when the tree sucked it in and spit it out on the ground.

and then my wife says i dunno way your flying near the tree lol duh honey lol
the tree had suction
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:20 PM
No Longer Active
pitchp's Avatar
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post
i figured the same but now im using the new align slant main gear it might give me the torque i need ?
ideal HS is 3300 with out load and if you got gov mode, even better, but ask escobar when you see him, let us know what HS he runs on his blue 450
pitchp is offline Find More Posts by pitchp
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 11:14 AM
Registered User
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
873 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
ideal HS is 3300 with out load and if you got gov mode, even better, but ask escobar when you see him, let us know what HS he runs on his blue 450
crashed the pro yesterday that 121t main gear sucks you lose a lot of head speed
i should have known better then to go from 150t to 121t for 3d with a 3s lipo pack

and esco will be by my pad today ill ask him


esco said 3000 rpm
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown
Last edited by wc_wickedclown; Jul 16, 2012 at 12:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 12:52 PM
Registered User
wlee1017's Avatar
Joined Jul 2011
1,389 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post
crashed the pro yesterday that 121t main gear sucks you lose a lot of head speed
i should have known better then to go from 150t to 121t for 3d with a 3s lipo pack

and esco will be by my pad today ill ask him


esco said 3000 rpm
sorry to hear your crash. I think opposite is true. If you put 121T main gear instead of 150T, you increase head speed actually. However, you lose torque output to drive main rotor.

Simple physic, power =torque x speed of rotation, for same amount of power output, you realize ouput torque drop if you speed up rotation.

At the same time, there will be more drag on main blades when you increase head speed and put extra load on motor. Every moor has it's own torque and power relatinship chracteristic. If motor operates outside the zone, it will lose optimum power to output drive. That's explain why crash.

my 2 cents

s.p. what motor you used.
wlee1017 is offline Find More Posts by wlee1017
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 10:32 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
873 Posts
wonder why im not getting notification when someone responds to a post
and if someone is blocked and responds do i still get emailed ?
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 10:36 PM
Registered User
wlee1017's Avatar
Joined Jul 2011
1,389 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post
wonder why im not getting notification when someone responds to a post
and if someone is blocked and responds do i still get emailed ?
Do you mean I am being blocked. i am neverbeing banned or blocked. good luck to you.

unsubscribed.........
wlee1017 is offline Find More Posts by wlee1017
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 01:50 AM
No Longer Active
pitchp's Avatar
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post

esco said 3000 rpm
Thank you WC!!
pitchp is offline Find More Posts by pitchp
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:08 AM
Registered User
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
873 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
Thank you WC!!
no prob
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2012, 09:13 PM
No Longer Active
pitchp's Avatar
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
I love this video!!! You guys are funny together. lol I love it! You guys make me laugh. Good bunch of fellows.

Blue trex 450 pro piro missap (4 min 31 sec)
pitchp is offline Find More Posts by pitchp
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2012, 09:24 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
873 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
I love this video!!! You guys are funny together. lol I love it! You guys make me laugh. Good bunch of fellows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cDP...1&feature=plcp
lol yea we had to much fun that day

here is my new vid
=wc= 3D trex 500 at the park. inverted nose in /front flips 4 tic's no toc's /auto landing (2 min 45 sec)
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2012, 10:00 PM
No Longer Active
pitchp's Avatar
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post
lol yea we had to much fun that day

here is my new vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZABLekSQE-8
Very nice WC!! very nice indeed! Are you rebuilding the 450 zyx ? I'm a 450 and 250 fanatic. Actually those are the only 2 birds that I can afford. lol I hope you get your zyx heli back in the air again!!
pitchp is offline Find More Posts by pitchp
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2012, 10:23 AM
Registered User
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
873 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
Very nice WC!! very nice indeed! Are you rebuilding the 450 zyx ? I'm a 450 and 250 fanatic. Actually those are the only 2 birds that I can afford. lol I hope you get your zyx heli back in the air again!!
my titan 450 has been upgraded to cx1000 fbl waiting on the gyro

will hopefully have my zyx back in the air next month just needs blades
and a linkage

my 450 v2 sport buzz saw needs two servos and a see saw.

gotta get a new rx for my nitro 60 and rebuilding the motor on my nitro 50

and thanks for watching our vides and for your support
do you have a youtube channel ?
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2012, 10:31 AM
No Longer Active
pitchp's Avatar
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post
my titan 450 has been upgraded to cx1000 fbl waiting on the gyro

will hopefully have my zyx back in the air next month just needs blades
and a linkage

my 450 v2 sport buzz saw needs two servos and a see saw.

gotta get a new rx for my nitro 60 and rebuilding the motor on my nitro 50

and thanks for watching our vides and for your support
do you have a youtube channel ?
I've got vimeo, but I watch your channel more than escobars, you seem to post more video than esco. I love both of esco and your channel, very entertaining and very informative! Keep up the good work guys! And tell escobar he done the walk of shame very well. lol. seriously though keep those videos coming, we love it! Thank you

pitchp
pitchp is offline Find More Posts by pitchp
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2012, 09:18 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
873 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
I've got vimeo, but I watch your channel more than escobars, you seem to post more video than esco. I love both of esco and your channel, very entertaining and very informative! Keep up the good work guys! And tell escobar he done the walk of shame very well. lol. seriously though keep those videos coming, we love it! Thank you

pitchp
been thinking of trying vimeo out

your a awesome dude hope we stay in touch i told esco about you as well
he has a rcg account but uses rr wish i could get him out of there mark just
likes to make us look bad he allows many to say what they want to and if you
open your mouth and reply to wrong tro your locked out lol

i promise if any of them ever unban me ill wake johnny cockran up from his resting place to go after them and make them keep me locked out id never
waste my time or life with mean people.
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2012, 09:48 PM
No Longer Active
pitchp's Avatar
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post
been thinking of trying vimeo out

your a awesome dude hope we stay in touch i told esco about you as well
he has a rcg account but uses rr wish i could get him out of there mark just
likes to make us look bad he allows many to say what they want to and if you
open your mouth and reply to wrong tro your locked out
lol

i promise if any of them ever unban me ill wake johnny cockran up from his resting place to go after them and make them keep me locked out id never
waste my time or life with mean people.
aww man why does he put up with that. That's the main reason I stay away from RR. Get him here in RCG, tell him he doesn't need to be put down, no one deserves to be put down like that. That's very sad WC. Tell him to join here with us wc. RCG has the biggest amount of users compared to any forum!
pitchp is offline Find More Posts by pitchp
Last edited by pitchp; Jul 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Tareq Alsaadi Signature T-Shirt release soon Jane0101 Electric Heli Talk 0 Jun 22, 2012 07:41 AM
Discussion Hi, Im starting FPV now! KevInTheSky FPV Talk 3 Jun 19, 2012 06:40 PM
Discussion Got my first Dynam 10 - need some advice please bimmerland Foamy EDFs 3 Jun 18, 2012 08:06 AM
Discussion Got my first Dynam 10 - need some advice please bimmerland Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 2 Jun 05, 2012 05:15 PM
im building a shark anyone got any advice? AustinTatious Slope 0 Nov 19, 2003 10:48 PM