HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:48 PM
KoOl BrEeZe
Joined Feb 2012
597 Posts
Delete..
LiQuid*Xion is offline Find More Posts by LiQuid*Xion
Last edited by LiQuid*Xion; Jul 10, 2012 at 10:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 10, 2012, 02:26 AM
United States, CA, Signal Hill
Joined Aug 2009
894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid*Xion View Post
Delete..Thanks for the heads up McKrackin
thanks man

you never see me post in his threads i dont bother the dude him and his friends have been on my back for 3 years for no other reason then what i am.

now i have lost another pal take care man
jealous because no one cares to watch his videos and he is jealous that i get more attention then he does i

guess what reason do you think he has for following a brown skinned American around then when i smack back he runs and cry look what i said geez lol
im tired i cant enjoy any forums they have gotten me banned from many forums

they say its a small world and im waiting for it to get smaller
wc_wickedclown is offline Find More Posts by wc_wickedclown
Last edited by wc_wickedclown; Jul 10, 2012 at 02:31 AM.
Old Jul 10, 2012, 08:46 AM
Axes & Blades-Cutlery & Helis
West Monroe NY
Joined Feb 2009
3,374 Posts
Hang in there dawg, your flying is coming along and you've got friends. Anyone who can change their opinion because of a PM from a 'know it all' and internet stalker wasn't much of a friend, he's picking a fight and you have been above reproach.

Keep that blinged out 450 bouncing around he skies and watch out for the trees
ewoodcox is offline Find More Posts by ewoodcox
Old Jul 10, 2012, 09:13 AM
Joined Aug 2009
894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewoodcox View Post
Hang in there dawg, your flying is coming along and you've got friends. Anyone who can change their opinion because of a PM from a 'know it all' and internet stalker wasn't much of a friend, he's picking a fight and you have been above reproach.

Keep that blinged out 450 bouncing around he skies and watch out for the trees
im getting much help and support from around the world

me and my 3d instructor testerday were laughing at how folks do 5 minutes of 3d
and get 25 views in 2 days and i do 1 flip and get 200 views .

but i guess i get the views because i have been doing more then just showing of when flying but also sharing how to the best i could and some were able to understand and love me for it so i keep on doing it cause i love the feeling.
like this Kuwait Boeing pilot video conversation with =WC=he has flown pres bush around and the king of kuwait awesome guy love him and he loves me like a fan dude owns a mansion lol my wife thought he was pulling my leg about president bush until i showed her this my friend is a beginner rc pilot who flys Boeing jets

Kuwait Boeing pilot video conversation with =WC= RC helicopters presidents and kings (7 min 16 sec)

i cant argue with people online as if i am from the ghetto i have to try my best
to stay respectful even when someone manages to say the right thing at the wrong time it aint eazy to many good people are watching me from youtube all the time and even the forums im sure so i have to stay professional who knows what luck might bring me from this hobby and my 1500 videos and my small talent.

my 3d instructor yesterday hope you and others enjoy i guess folks love to see new eggs hatch im a very very old egg just starting to hatch.

thank you for your kindness and understanding hope you know ill do my best not to let you and others down by acting james brown
professional 3d pilot es1co2bar3paul helping =WC= with his 3D paul splashes a blade into water (12 min 34 sec)

so i prefer to lift people up and also be lifted up then to let people down at age 50 its the best way to go.

and whew thank you thank you thank you and all for believing in me
as you can see i am meeting many important famous and very nice people from this hobby its rubbing off on me lol i cant be hurt or bullied any more the world is holding my hand and has my back ive worked hard
god bless and take care
Old Jul 10, 2012, 09:22 PM
Incurable heli addict
Southern Ohio
Joined Mar 2009
1,340 Posts
I don't post on your threads...List my posts please.
McKrackin is offline Find More Posts by McKrackin
Last edited by McKrackin; Jul 11, 2012 at 06:05 AM.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 04:36 PM
No Longer Active
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post
im getting much help and support from around the world

me and my 3d instructor testerday were laughing at how folks do 5 minutes of 3d
and get 25 views in 2 days and i do 1 flip and get 200 views .

but i guess i get the views because i have been doing more then just showing of when flying but also sharing how to the best i could and some were able to understand and love me for it so i keep on doing it cause i love the feeling.
like this Kuwait Boeing pilot video conversation with =WC=he has flown pres bush around and the king of kuwait awesome guy love him and he loves me like a fan dude owns a mansion lol my wife thought he was pulling my leg about president bush until i showed her this my friend is a beginner rc pilot who flys Boeing jets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHyuTuYOj8U

i cant argue with people online as if i am from the ghetto i have to try my best
to stay respectful even when someone manages to say the right thing at the wrong time it aint eazy to many good people are watching me from youtube all the time and even the forums im sure so i have to stay professional who knows what luck might bring me from this hobby and my 1500 videos and my small talent.

my 3d instructor yesterday hope you and others enjoy i guess folks love to see new eggs hatch im a very very old egg just starting to hatch.

thank you for your kindness and understanding hope you know ill do my best not to let you and others down by acting james brown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-TAqvbHONo

so i prefer to lift people up and also be lifted up then to let people down at age 50 its the best way to go.

and whew thank you thank you thank you and all for believing in me
as you can see i am meeting many important famous and very nice people from this hobby its rubbing off on me lol i cant be hurt or bullied any more the world is holding my hand and has my back ive worked hard
god bless and take care
just keep flying my brother. Also when you see escobar tell him "Why can't he fly smack with his exi 250" I want to see escobar smack the 250 please!! Tell him I'm a big fan of escobar and also a big fan of the 250 heli. Thanks man
pitchp is offline Find More Posts by pitchp
Old Jul 11, 2012, 06:24 PM
Joined Aug 2009
894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
just keep flying my brother. Also when you see escobar tell him "Why can't he fly smack with his exi 250" I want to see escobar smack the 250 please!! Tell him I'm a big fan of escobar and also a big fan of the 250 heli. Thanks man
thanks bro
i was on the phone with him when i red this post he is putting a torque tube tail on his 250 and while make a video smacking a 250 around.

thanks again for your friendly and kind support and its folks like you that make this hobby even more worth while .

when it comes to rc we should all get along like brothers in rc.

i love rc and i love you guys take care hope to have a new 3d video up soon with more moves im getting together my routine atm.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 04:17 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Take your time WC my brother. Take your time. No need to rush the 3D. Let it come out naturally. Keep up the videos!! You're doing good!!
Old Jul 13, 2012, 07:05 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
phoenixRC getting my tree dee practice in for next week. (3 min 41 sec)

This is a good routine! I can't wait to see you fly it IRL WC. You can do it my brother!! Also don't forget to nudge escobar about the 250 smack when you see him next please.
Old Jul 13, 2012, 12:29 PM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Nov 2010
2,384 Posts
wc....It is really great that you have Paul Escobar to help with setup and flying. Having someone that flies as well as he does will really help advance your skills really quickly. Really like how smooth he flies and transitions between tricks. Hopefully 2 more year before I get there...lol
ridge_racer is offline Find More Posts by ridge_racer
Old Jul 14, 2012, 06:00 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridge_racer View Post
wc....It is really great that you have Paul Escobar to help with setup and flying. Having someone that flies as well as he does will really help advance your skills really quickly. Really like how smooth he flies and transitions between tricks. Hopefully 2 more year before I get there...lol
Man WC is extremely lucky!!! To have escobar as a 3D trainer it's like having a pro pilot like szabo teaching the ropes!! What I'd give to spend a day with escobar on the field!
Old Jul 15, 2012, 12:41 AM
Joined Aug 2009
894 Posts
Here is my new vid

my wife missed it when i came down smooth inverted and stopped the heli hovered 2 inchs from the grass then zoom could have cried when she told me
she told me she missed it lol gonna use the wide angle lens tomorrow to test
my new align orange slant gear.

me and esco are heading to the field next week ,
=wc= 3D zyx flaybarless exi 450 pro. new !!! (3 min 25 sec)

new orange align 12t slant gear for the trex 450. (1 min 28 sec)
Old Jul 15, 2012, 01:28 AM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,770 Posts
That was funny as hell! Even my wife laughed at the leaves flying everywhere. I wish my heli would just fly in a straight line.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:01 AM
No Longer Active
Joined Aug 2010
6,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown View Post
Here is my new vid

my wife missed it when i came down smooth inverted and stopped the heli hovered 2 inchs from the grass then zoom could have cried when she told me
she told me she missed it lol gonna use the wide angle lens tomorrow to test
my new align orange slant gear.

me and esco are heading to the field next week ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDFeoj-QbIo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zLpaQPjj0c
The Tarot ZYX seems like it's performing really well! you may need more Headspeed for those Tic Tocs?
Old Jul 15, 2012, 10:21 AM
Joined Aug 2009
894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
The Tarot ZYX seems like it's performing really well! you may need more Headspeed for those Tic Tocs?
i figured the same but now im using the new align slant main gear it might give me the torque i need ?