HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by kleosma, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 06, 2012, 09:36 AM
Joined Nov 2009
30 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
hexa heavy lift.

Hi . I sell my hexa heavy lift and the only reason is that I want to buy heavy lift octo for my Epic.
This is amazing hexa stable and smooth for serial cinematography . Has all the last firmway and top of the line fly controler from MK , GPS with iron cover , FC, Navi and extra Bluetooth for wireless communication with your pc. With the bluetooth and with an extra navi ctrl you can have the follow me. I want to sell it for $4500 . I forgot the 2axes stabilized camera mount with landing skyd.
My email k.smaris@hotmail.com for pictures

Thanks
kleosma is offline Find More Posts by kleosma
to remove ads between posts