SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rablett, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 05, 2012, 09:11 PM
USA, MI, Mt Pleasant
Joined Dec 2006
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sold
Castle Creations ICE2 HV120 with BEC Pro - unused

SOLD - Castle Creations ICE2 HV120 ESC and BEC Pro. I was going to use these in my Goblin but ran across a good deal on a Heli Jive so I am offering them for sale. They have never been used. I got as far as splicing in the BEC power leads to the ESC leads as you can see in the photos. I had also soldered a power connector on but have now removed it. There has never been bullet connectors soldered on and it has never been installed or used. All leads are full length and the BEC Pro includes the short adapter cable for hooking it to the Castle Link. I still have the original packaging as well. They are brand new except that the BEC leads have been spliced into the ESC power leads.
rablett is offline Find More Posts by rablett
Last edited by rablett; Jul 06, 2012 at 06:23 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread