HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by dmenn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 05, 2012, 08:56 PM
United States, PA, Collegeville
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Blade Scout RTF & Blade MCX2 RTF

Hi all - I have for sale two ready-to-fly (RTF) helicopters from Blade.

Blade Scout
I purchased this new approximately 4 months ago. It flies fine, however it shows some wear and tear. Both the upper and lower blades are dinged up, the landing gear is cracked, the low rate balls are broken off the swash plate, and the canopy is cracked. The landing gear has been super glued, the canopy is taped up, and I have brand new upper and lower blades and swash plate that haven't been installed yet. I have the original box and all manuals/documentation that came with it. It comes with the heli, 2 batteries, and the stock remote.

Blade MCX2
I purchased this on ebay approximately 2 months ago. It was refurbished with new parts and flies perfectly! The only defect is a small crack in the canopy. It has only been flown approximately 5 times. I have the original box (it has Ebay written on it) and all manuals/documentation that came with it. It comes with the heli, 3 batteries, the stock remote, and the charger.

I'm asking $100 shipped for the entire package. I'd like to sell everything as a package, but I'd consider splitting up the two helicopters if the interest is there.

I will post pictures tomorrow night.

Thanks for looking!
dmenn is offline Find More Posts by dmenn
Last edited by dmenn; Jul 06, 2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Added pics
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 06, 2012, 07:35 AM
Still a N00B
United States, TX, Odessa
Joined Mar 2012
95 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
I'm interested

Pm sent
lebaez is offline Find More Posts by lebaez
Old Jul 08, 2012, 04:00 PM
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
If anyone is interested, I'll sell the MCX2 RTF package for $75 shipped. Thanks for looking!
Old Jul 11, 2012, 04:39 PM
United States, IN, Merrillville
Joined Feb 2011
173 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Would a walkera v120d02s intrest you it is a bind and fly with a lot of spares. Willing to trade for both your choppers would like for my 2 nephews to start the hobby and these would b a good starter
Slimshamis is offline Find More Posts by Slimshamis
Old Jul 15, 2012, 07:04 PM
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested in trades.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 12:29 PM
United States, CA, Palmdale
Joined Oct 2011
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
PM sent
Yoabcito1 is offline Find More Posts by Yoabcito1
Old Jun 16, 2013, 08:36 PM
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
These 2 items are STILL for sale. One interested buyer backed out at the last minute, so they're both still available. Let me know if you're interested!
Old Oct 05, 2013, 08:29 PM
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
These have been sitting in the shipping box since the last buyer dropped out at the last minute. Both are packaged up and ready to ship. These have been sitting too long and need to go. First $60 SHIPPED gets them both!
Old Nov 01, 2013, 06:49 PM
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
These are still available... Make OFFER if you are interested
Old Nov 10, 2013, 08:53 PM
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
Not going to sell the Scout right now, so I'm closing this threat and posting the MCX2 in a thread all by itself.
Closed Thread