HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by C5Nick, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 05, 2012, 05:54 PM
United States, NJ, Mt Laurel
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Hobbico Superstar Select RTF Trainer LPU

I have a Hobbico Superstar RTF Trainer, Local Pick Up only because apparently when my Uncle and I put it together we also glued the tail on and the two wing halves together so it can't be shipped. It has never been flown, but we did the break in procedure for the engine. This is a top of the line plane and I am also including the field box which includes an electric fuel pump, a hand fuel pump, 3 top flight spare props, 3/4 gallon nitro, glow plug, Hobbico Torquemaster electric starter, fuel hoses, fuel fittings, prop starting stick, and two boxes of rubbers.
Good condition, small slit on the monokote on top of the wing I point to it in the pics, some dimples here and there. I am asking $275 for both the plane and the field box.

The stats of the plane:

Futaba 4VF SkySport 4 Radio System with Trainer Option

OS .40 LA Engine

All wood construction

60" Wing Span
C5Nick is offline Find More Posts by C5Nick
Last edited by C5Nick; Jul 05, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 19, 2012, 08:40 PM
United States, NJ, Toms River
Joined Dec 2011
72 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Nick, Do you still have it. If so i am interested. i live in Toms River and work in Pennington. If you want to talk I can be reached at 908-770-8854

Thanks

Steve
StevenFox950 is offline Find More Posts by StevenFox950
Closed Thread