SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by eolson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 05, 2012, 04:49 PM
United States, NC, Monroe
Joined Mar 2012
840 Posts
Discussion
Customer Service

So far I have learned a lot about flying, helicopters, and parts replacement. Initially I was using all stock parts and used my LHS to purchase said parts. After finding this forum and learning about upgrades I had to give them a shot. Since my LHS only carries stock and parts directly from Horizon Hobby the only way for me to get upgrade parts is online.
Having said all that, I'd like to give a special shout out to xtreme productions and Boomtown Hobbies. Both of these companies have provided me with outstanding customer service and have gone above and beyond what I would say is their normal call of duty. I just wanted to put this out there as I know that many companies are known for their poor service and that word gets around fast. My hope here is to also bring to light some of the companies I have experienced that provide excellent customer service.

Stepping off soapbox now.

-Ed
eolson is online now Find More Posts by eolson
to remove ads between posts