HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by arnav, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 04, 2012, 08:50 PM
I live my life 12oz at a time
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2011
2,595 Posts
Whoops!
NitroPlanes SkyTrainer Crash

Cross posting an older video from YouTube.

Crash!

So after 22 mostly successful flights in this hobby (and 2 or 3 minor crashes where I can blame external factors), here there is no one to blame but the Pilot...

After two weekends of flying high @ 15+ winds it was a beautiful day with around 4mph. I was practicing light aerobatics and doing low flybys (feeling confident given the lack of wind).

My mistake is clearly evident in the video.

Cowl pieces exploded all over. It was pretty hilarious. The ironic thing is that this is my favorite video to date.

I am not mad or disappointed. This is all my doing. I would do it all over again. It was one hell of a fun flight. I could have flown in circles in the sky, but I chose not to...

A friend on the ground said that the only reason I crashed is because I am bored with the Plane and trying to do things that were not meant to be done with it so maybe I need a step up...

R/C Cessna 182 Crash :( (9 min 24 sec)
arnav is online now Find More Posts by arnav
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts