SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 04, 2012, 10:34 AM
United States, OH
Joined Dec 2006
207 Posts
Question
Which would you choose? Habu powerplant ?

I had two fiberglass edfs that I bungie. My HET F-104 just bit it yesterday when the aileron pulled lose coming off the launcher. Electrics are still good.

It had a HET 2W-20, wemo fan and a Turnigy Plush 60 Amp esc.

I also have a Eflight F-86 that is rough around the edges as it went in a couple years ago. It has the recommended Bl15 power system and eflight 60 amp esc.

Now the question is that since I am tired of carrying the bungie to the field and was thinking about getting a Habu or clone that I could hand launch,

Of the components above which would be best suited of a Foam Habu? And could I run 5 cells on either of these? If I wanted to get more power?

I'll probably sell the other set of electrics and be out of bungie launching.

I have been using 4 cell 3300s to power both planes.

Thanks for any advice
Blue Jacket is offline Find More Posts by Blue Jacket
to remove ads between posts