Old Jul 04, 2012, 10:28 AM
Walking with the Lord
United States, OH, Tipp City
Joined Apr 2012
312 Posts
Build Log
Measurements needed for these Pics.

Can anyone help me by chiming in with measurements you take

NOTE: I think it is like 83" wingspan or something like that.

Here is what will help me and I thank you all who understand this is a simple measure and post request fro help

Thanks again. Just chime in with a "pic name" and "letter" and "measurement (inches)" e.g., Fuselage Rear - D - 3 3/4" or you can use this Word doc and fill out the info and email it to me.

Here we go:

Fuselage:

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
G -
H -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -

Fuselage Pic:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Fuselage:

A -
B -
C -

Inside Fuselage Pic:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rear Fuselage:

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -

Rear Fuselage Pic:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ribs

A -
B -

Rib Pic:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rudder

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wing & Elevator

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -

Thanks just post any measurement you can.

I was able to create tires. I got the inner tubes and based everything off of that. The look of this bird is planned to be a vintage look, which is much different from the build fast practice. Excuse me as I just like to re-engineer everything.

GravyBones is offline Find More Posts by GravyBones
Last edited by GravyBones; Jul 08, 2012 at 07:43 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread