HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by iamsuperbleeder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 03, 2012, 11:55 PM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
Traxxas Slash 4x4 roller - lots of new parts, lots of used, upgraded, BUILT!

I've had a ton of fun with my Slash 4x4's, but I'm finding my flying RC's to be more my "thing", so it's time to let the wheeled ones go.

$250 shipped USP with tracking

Lots of brand new parts on this roller
*Brand new chassis (along with battery hold down hardware, RX box,center drive shaft cover, and spur cover)
*Brand new bearings all the way through (down to the bellcrank bearings)
*Brand new front and rear bulk heads
*Brand new differentials front and rear
*Brand new 54t spur
*Brand new 12mm plastic wheel hexes and pins
*Brand new STRC motor mount

Many used, but in perfect condition upgraded parts
*MIP axles all the way around (with full length screw pins installed at diffs instead of set screws)
*KingHeadz motor mount AND KingHeadz bearing adapter
*RPM Arms all the way around (black in the front, blue in the rear)
*RPM bumpers front and rear (blue)
*RPM body mounts
*RPM nerf bars (blue)
*Metal front diff drive
*Traxxas aluminum front and rear axle carriers
*Dynamite SpeedTreads Konekt wheels and tires
*Revo-spec slipper

Everything else is stock and used, but in perfectly working condition
*Shocks have roughly 50wt oil in them (a mixture of 30wt and 70wt) and have progressive springs installed
*All of the suspension and steering linkages move freely without binds
*Shock towers are in good shape and I donít BELIEVE there are any stripped out shock mounting holes
*Center drive shaft isnít that old and has a few of the typical scratch rings around it, but no grooves cut into it

The only screw I know of on this roller that is starting to strip and on the verge of not being able to use any more is the set screw for the drive shaft coupler on the slipper shaft assembly. Itís on now and it shouldnít back off, but If you ever have to remove it again, I would plan on replacing it.

Comes with a lightly used Traxxas blue Raptor body. Shows some use on the hood and sides, the typical blemishes a SC truck gets on the track, but the body is otherwise in good shape; no cracks anywhere. Itís only been ran maybe 10 or 11 times. Itís been reinforced underneath with gorilla tape and aluminum tape to keep it in shape and keep the paint from getting rubber off.

Throwing in a set of stock Traxxas Kumho Road Venture MT wheels and tires as well. Theyíre used, but still have a lot of life left on them. I used these on the pavement and the Speedtreads on the track.

Also includes a BUNCH of spare parts.
*two brand new stock nerf bars
*one good used RPM arm, and one broken RPM arm (Iím including it too in case you break another, you can send them in to RPM as a pair and get a new set under warranty)
*RPM body mount risers
*thin 12mm wheel hexes
*a couple suspension adjustment wrenches
*battery tray foam block
*extra new antenna tube
*spare used progressive front springs
*spare used 54t spur, as well as 3 unused pinions of various tooth counts
*bag of bearings, mix of new and slightly used but still good spares (slightly used KingHeadz mount bearing for sure)
*mixed stock screws, most if not all of it brand new
*a BUNCH of brand new body clips and body washers

Also included is an ownerís manual and an untouched sticker sheet for the Raptor body.

I don't want to part any of this out or sell anything separate from the truck. Not looking for any trades; PayPay only.

Also comes with a misc shock lot that can be used as spares or just for parts. Was going to list them separate, but I think I'll just throw them in with this truck for no extra cost.

iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
Last edited by iamsuperbleeder; Jul 04, 2012 at 12:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2012, 07:38 AM
Joined Jan 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Will u consider trades plus cash (helis, sims)?
Tarazo is offline Find More Posts by Tarazo
Old Jul 04, 2012, 11:28 AM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
About the only partial trade I'll consider at this time would be for some 3s lipos. I have a wanted thread for them here.

Thanks
iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
Old Jul 04, 2012, 01:13 PM
CFEdgeFLR
USA, FL, Oviedo
Joined Jan 2011
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Pm

PM sent
CFEdgeFLR is offline Find More Posts by CFEdgeFLR
Old Jul 04, 2012, 11:08 PM