HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by iamsuperbleeder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 03, 2012, 11:39 PM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
Traxxas 1/10 E-Revo / Summit parts - A LOT OF THEM - ALL BRAND NEW!

Long story short, was building an E-Revo from the ground up, got to the point where it was time to buy the power system, it sat, interests was lost in it, so it's getting parted back out. Some stuff has already sold from the roller, so here's the remaining parts.

Most of these parts will go on a Summit as well, as I'm sure most of you are aware of.

If any of these prices seem close to retail, keep in mind that all of these are BRAND NEW! Everything was bought brand new and they were assembled as a rolling chassis at one time, but have never been ran.

All prices are shipped to your door, and I’m only shipping to the continental US. If you want multiple things, I'll take more $$ off the more you purchase. If more than $50 worth of parts is bought, it'll go UPS with a tracking number, otherwise it'll go USPS.

I sell on a first come first serve bases, but will not hold onto and not sale any parts for long. If I get no response or payment within 24 hours after a purchase is agreed upon, I have the right to offer it to the next guy.

Differentials - $25 each, or $45 for both

Body mounts - $10
Front and rear come together for one price

Nitro Revo bumpers - $10
Both come together for one price; include oval mounts on them

Steering bellcrank and linkages - $5

Bulkheads - $15 for the front set, $10 for the rear set, or both sets for $20
Comes with all the end brackets, steering stops, and rocker mounts shown in the photos

Control arms - front set for $10, rear set for $10, or complete set for $17

Control arm pin set - $5

Axle carriers - $20
Comes with bearings. Also included is the outer dust boots, but only 7 of them. Sometime in the tare down one has gotten lost.

Wheel hexes - $15
Comes with screw pins

Rocker arm set - $10
Comes with all bearings. Also included is a bag of long travel rockers, but one piece is missing (the font left top one).

Axle set - SOLD
4 long CV style axles for the Summit to be put on a Revo. Also included is 2 short Summit axles (won’t work on the Revo, but they’re included)

Shock set - $25
Comes with white and green springs installed. Included is 2 unopened bags with silver and blue spring sets, as well as a few pistons.

Link set - $15
All suspension and steering links, as well as an unopened bag of the front adjustment hardware.

2075 Servos - $20 each, $35 for both

HexHeads screw kit - $25
MISSING 2 SCREWS OUT OF THE ENTIRE KIT, an M4x10mm socket cap and an M3x8mm socket cap. The rest is there.

iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
Last edited by iamsuperbleeder; Jul 04, 2012 at 09:18 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2012, 09:17 PM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Axle set pending payment. Everything else still here!
Old Jul 05, 2012, 10:15 PM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Axles SOLD!
Wheel hexes SOLD!
Old Jul 06, 2012, 11:33 AM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
HexHeads screw set SOLD!
Old Jul 12, 2012, 12:19 AM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Okay, so here's what left in the E-Revo lot. Anything not listed hear is sold.

The shocks and servos are pending payment as of this moment, so I'm not going to list them as available in the list below.

Some prices have been lowered and combos created; new prices below!

Differentials - $20 EACH. buy with a bulkhead listed below for $3 less each!
Body mounts - $10 for both
Nitro Revo bumpers - $10 for both
Steering bellcrank and linkages - $5
Bulkheads - front $15, rear $10, or both for $20
Control arm set - front $10, rear $10, or all for $20 and the pins listed below come FREE
Control arm pin set - $5
Axle carriers - $15
Rocker arm set - $10
Link set - $10

Everything together comes to $134 at best prices with combos. If interested in buying the entire lot of parts listed above, I'll knock some more $ off and call it $125 even.

Again, all prices are shipped, shipping to the continental US only, and accepting PayPal only.
Closed Thread