Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 03, 2012, 10:13 PM
Former Futaba employee
Joined Aug 2006
1,178 Posts
Careful!
Nitroplanes bait and switch

I made the mistake of encouraging others to purchase the Techone combo's with the AT series motors BUT the later combo's are being shipped with the cheap AS series motors and not notify the buyers and they are still being listed with the AT series,

If anyone bought a combo from NP and you were the victim of the motor bait and switch, I suggest you take a snap shot of the screen of the page from NP of the plane you bought and keep it for future use. Then I suggest you contact paypal and or your credit card company.
keyman923 is offline Find More Posts by keyman923
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:49 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2009
554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyman923 View Post
I made the mistake of encouraging others to purchase the Techone combo's with the AT series motors BUT the later combo's are being shipped with the cheap AS series motors and not notify the buyers and they are still being listed with the AT series,

If anyone bought a combo from NP and you were the victim of the motor bait and switch, I suggest you take a snap shot of the screen of the page from NP of the plane you bought and keep it for future use. Then I suggest you contact paypal and or your credit card company.
Hi sir, I already forwarded this case for our pilots to review. If anything, we didn't do it intentionally and most likely an honest mistake! Let me find out more first!

Thanks
TC w/ HobbyPartz
hobbypartz is offline Find More Posts by hobbypartz