SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Nov 07, 2012, 07:08 PM
Registered User
Italy, Marche, Fermo
Joined Dec 2008
41 Posts
New Graecalis born.
giammarco is offline Find More Posts by giammarco
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 08, 2012, 02:52 AM
-----
Woodstock 1's Avatar
Ireland, County Kerry, Kerry
Joined Dec 2005
6,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ercolizzato View Post
Dear Chris, exactly now we are finishing your Graecalis. Tomorrow I have abusiness trip but Friday I will send you weight\dimension of the carton. DON'T WORRY!!!!


Sent from my Lumia 610 using Board Express
Ha ha, thank you !
Woodstock 1 is online now Find More Posts by Woodstock 1
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:23 AM
Registered User
Italy, Marche, Fermo
Joined Dec 2008
41 Posts
Chris i'm waiting the photo for the your Graecalis....

post here pictures on the coloring scheme of your Graecalis.

I'm curious


giammarco is offline Find More Posts by giammarco
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:32 AM
-----
Woodstock 1's Avatar
Ireland, County Kerry, Kerry
Joined Dec 2005
6,958 Posts
Hi Giammarco, this is the scheme :
Woodstock 1 is online now Find More Posts by Woodstock 1
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:33 AM
-----
Woodstock 1's Avatar
Ireland, County Kerry, Kerry
Joined Dec 2005
6,958 Posts
I will not have bulls on the underside though: just white "RED BULL" letters...

Chris
Woodstock 1 is online now Find More Posts by Woodstock 1
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2012, 09:43 AM
Michele
voloinpendio's Avatar
Joined Mar 2011
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstock 1 View Post
Hi Giammarco, this is the scheme :
Why don't you write TORO ROSSO instead of RED BULL?

It will be really ITALIAN
voloinpendio is offline Find More Posts by voloinpendio
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:14 AM
Deniable plausibility
Shedofdread's Avatar
Derbyshire, UK
Joined Aug 2008
2,316 Posts
Oh, this is going to be SOOOO cool

It's EXACTLY the sort of thing we were on about over at 'the other place'.
Shedofdread is offline Find More Posts by Shedofdread
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:23 AM
Registered User
Italy, Marche, Fermo
Joined Dec 2008
41 Posts




giammarco is offline Find More Posts by giammarco
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:26 AM
-----
Woodstock 1's Avatar
Ireland, County Kerry, Kerry
Joined Dec 2005
6,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by voloinpendio View Post
Why don't you write TORO ROSSO instead of RED BULL?

It will be really ITALIAN
Good idea ! I already have the stickers here with me though .. Still...
Woodstock 1 is online now Find More Posts by Woodstock 1
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:26 AM
-----
Woodstock 1's Avatar
Ireland, County Kerry, Kerry
Joined Dec 2005
6,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedofdread View Post
Oh, this is going to be SOOOO cool

It's EXACTLY the sort of thing we were on about over at 'the other place'.
Yup !
Woodstock 1 is online now Find More Posts by Woodstock 1
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2012, 12:12 PM
Michele
voloinpendio's Avatar
Joined Mar 2011
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstock 1 View Post
Good idea ! I already have the stickers here with me though .. Still...
It's too late for Toro Rosso's stickers
voloinpendio is offline Find More Posts by voloinpendio
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 09, 2012, 03:36 PM
-----
Woodstock 1's Avatar
Ireland, County Kerry, Kerry
Joined Dec 2005
6,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedofdread View Post
Oh, this is going to be SOOOO cool

It's EXACTLY the sort of thing we were on about over at 'the other place'.
In fact 99% of the decision-making process for me here was aesthetics (the other 1% was a "chat" with the airfoil designer) ...

Chris
Woodstock 1 is online now Find More Posts by Woodstock 1
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2012, 04:27 PM
Registered User
ercolizzato's Avatar
Italy, Marche, Fermo
Joined Jan 2009
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstock 1 View Post
In fact 99% of the decision-making process for me here was aesthetics (the other 1% was a "chat" with the airfoil designer) ...

Chris
ciao Chris,
this is your new glider.........very soon in Ireland!!!
ciao
Stefano
ercolizzato is online now Find More Posts by ercolizzato
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2012, 05:15 PM
-----
Woodstock 1's Avatar
Ireland, County Kerry, Kerry
Joined Dec 2005
6,958 Posts
Wow, this is exciting! Thank you for posting the photos Stephano !

Chris
Woodstock 1 is online now Find More Posts by Woodstock 1
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2012, 01:39 AM
Registered User
Italy, Marche, Fermo
Joined Dec 2008
41 Posts
Chris.... If you need help to complete the model, we are very happy to answer any questions, with photos and video.

Also we are excited and proud to see our Graecalis fly in the skies of Ireland.

Good work.

Giammarco
giammarco is offline Find More Posts by giammarco
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted cowl for aerobatic models 30% yak 343sp Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Jul 26, 2012 03:40 AM
Video Pitts-EPP from Hobbyking - some little aerobatics with this nice biplane derfnam01 Electric Plane Talk 0 Jun 13, 2012 08:32 AM
Discussion New Video: How to fly VTPR Aerobatics (VTPR Clinic from WeaselFest) surfimp Slope 12 Apr 18, 2012 12:53 PM