SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 03, 2012, 12:16 AM
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Joined Dec 2003
1,286 Posts
Help!
Tower Hobbies Uproar .60

I wasn't sure where would be the best place to post this question but here it goes. I was wondering if anyone out there would have a set of plans for the, now discontinued, Tower Hobbies Uproar .60?

I know they stillmake the .40 size in kit and ARF but really want a bigger one.

Thank you in advance;

Greg
Greg Knipp is offline Find More Posts by Greg Knipp
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 05, 2012, 09:44 PM
Joined May 2012
432 Posts
If you still need them I thinkI have them on a file I can email to you.
Gray Beard is offline Find More Posts by Gray Beard
Old Jul 05, 2012, 10:19 PM
Joined Jul 2011
11 Posts
I love that plane! I crashed mine into splinters once and spent the next six months gluing it back together since they don't make it anymore. Good luck!
crimsonride is offline Find More Posts by crimsonride
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:06 PM
Joined May 2012
432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonride View Post
I love that plane! I crashed mine into splinters once and spent the next six months gluing it back together since they don't make it anymore. Good luck!
A friend of mine from RCU built his from an old kit, it had the best/coolest looking roar I have seen. His son is an artist and drew up the templates for him, it was the bones of a bird or pterodactyl?? Never seen anything like it. He flew it a few times and needed money for a different plane he was building and sold it. Took a while to find anyone that wanted it?
He made me up the templates for it and a few other planes and put it on disc for me. I may have it in file?
I competed with the 40 roars in fun fly events. The 40 is a much more reactive size! The kits did come up in price but you can get the 40 and take the plans and templates to Kinko's to have blown up and copied to any size you like.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:16 PM
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Joined Dec 2003
1,286 Posts
Gray Beard PM sent. Thank you.
Old Aug 08, 2012, 03:46 PM
Joined Apr 2012
4 Posts
Gray beard, I'm looking for a set of plans for an uproar, and I read you was going to email them to someone else. Would you email me a set of uproar plans to [email] robskfx400_88@msn.com?
robsraptor50 is offline Find More Posts by robsraptor50
Old Aug 08, 2012, 08:08 PM
Joined May 2012
432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsraptor50 View Post
Gray beard, I'm looking for a set of plans for an uproar, and I read you was going to email them to someone else. Would you email me a set of uproar plans to [email] robskfx400_88@msn.com?
Greg now has my disc and it has both the 40 and 60 on it, PM him to see if he was able to get it on file so it can be sent out to others. I have it on my puter but I couldn't get the file to load and send, I just gave greg the original disc
Old Aug 08, 2012, 11:00 PM
Joined Apr 2012
4 Posts
uproar

Greg, I just emailed gray about some plans for an uproar 60, and he said he just gave you the disk that had the plans on there. Would you email me a set of plans to robskfx400_88@msn.com? Thanks
robsraptor50 is offline Find More Posts by robsraptor50
Old Aug 09, 2012, 12:43 AM
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Joined Dec 2003
1,286 Posts
robsraptor50, I would be delighted to help you out. BTW I also have the Uproar 60 build manual as well. I will send both out tomorrow my friend.

Greg Knipp
Old Sep 28, 2012, 04:09 PM
Joined Sep 2012
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Knipp View Post
robsraptor50, I would be delighted to help you out. BTW I also have the Uproar 60 build manual as well. I will send both out tomorrow my friend.

Greg Knipp
Hello do you (or anyone) still have a set of plans and manual for a Uproar 60,
I've been serching every where for a set..

Thank you,
Big Bird1
Big Bird1 is offline Find More Posts by Big Bird1
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:06 PM
Joined May 2012
432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird1 View Post
Hello do you (or anyone) still have a set of plans and manual for a Uproar 60,
I've been serching every where for a set..

Thank you,
Big Bird1
PM and email him.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 12:24 AM
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Joined Dec 2003
1,286 Posts
BigBird1 Yes I do and I would be glad to help you out as well. Please send me your address via a PM and I can get this done.

Greg
Old Sep 29, 2012, 10:47 AM
Joined Sep 2012
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Knipp View Post
BigBird1 Yes I do and I would be glad to help you out as well. Please send me your address via a PM and I can get this done.

Greg
Thank you so much
PM sent

Big Bird1
Big Bird1 is offline Find More Posts by Big Bird1
Old Oct 12, 2012, 03:57 AM
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Joined Dec 2003
1,286 Posts
There was a gentleman who asked if I could send him the PDF files for the Uproar 60 just recently and I have responded back, however, I accidentally deleted all of my PM's with which included his mailing address and e-mail address. If this person would be so kind as to PM me this information once again I can get those files out to you.

Thank you;

Greg Knipp