SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 02, 2012, 11:25 PM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Discussion
Tigers 1s lipos have "advancino electric flisht" on them... lol wut?

So I bought these off the classifieds here to use in my MQx, and they're perfect. GREAT batteries, especially when you compare the price of them to E-Flight lipos so this isn't saying anything bad about them by any means.

Anyone with these lipos have this on theirs too? If so, has anyone else ever noticed it? Is it a misprint? Different language that I don't know maybe?

Look just under the "Tigers" lettering

iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 03, 2012, 08:59 AM
United States, MN
Joined Feb 2011
4,374 Posts
Chinese company that can't spell trying to make their product look like the E-flite to get sales. I wouldn't go calling them "GREAT" till you see how many cycles you get out of them. Personally I've never been impressed with the E-flite batteries. The original mCPX batteries were crap as were the E-flite branded ones I had in my mSR.
grimbeaver is offline Find More Posts by grimbeaver
Old Jul 03, 2012, 01:43 PM
Southern Pride
Haralson County GA. USA
Joined Oct 2004
34,812 Posts
I read a post a few days ago that said E Flite Lipolys were in fact Thunder Powers.
everydayflyer is offline Find More Posts by everydayflyer
Old Jul 03, 2012, 06:08 PM
United States, MN
Joined Feb 2011
4,374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by everydayflyer View Post
I read a post a few days ago that said E Flite Lipolys were in fact Thunder Powers.
This thread suggests PolyQuest. Highly doubt they are thunder powers, or if they are they are the Thunder Power rejects.
grimbeaver is offline Find More Posts by grimbeaver