|Jul 02, 2012, 11:10 PM|
中国, 广东省, 深圳
Joined Sep 2011
KST/KingMax 2.4G 8CH Digital radio control system (TX + 2Receivers
Powerful function system Signal Stabilization Remote control more than 1000 m distance LCD screen directly tracking 8 channels
- Digital Synthesis .There is no need to replace crystal; Automatic frequency selection to avoid interference with other communications, Set up 90 points, two-way communication fast frequency hopping.
- Automaticly scanning receivers, High sensitivity and high-performance anti-jamming combination.
- PCM 1024, high accuracy and large range , jumping to the total elimination of drift and rudder problems.
- Large-screen liquid crystal display with backlight. Through the user interface settings menu, you can adjust all parameters, Programming give the possibility to control a variety of aircraft types.
- And the proportion of action to respond to manipulation of any adjustable curve. Can switch in flight, will also be able to meet the needs of learners with special needs.
- User programmable mixed-control mode ,To meet the exigence of variety types of helicopters. In case of airplanes possibility of controlling V-shaped tail, Delta-wing, as well as other special needs to control the model.
- 9 memory storage
- Fail safe setting
- Throttle cut
- T810 8 channel transmitter with RF module × 1 set.
- R810 8 channel PCM Receiver × 1 Set
- R510 PCM Receiver × 1 Set
- English user manual × 1
Our website: www.rcmodelpart.com
ImagesView all Images in thread
|Sep 04, 2012, 04:09 AM|
Hi, I wonder if you could help me with how to bind the receivers for this radio please. I haven't used it for years and I can't remember. There is a bind button on both the receiver and transmitter, rather confusing. Maybe my memory is lacking due to age. I'vesearched the Net but I can't find anything. I would appreciate your help, thank you.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold 2.4G 8CH Digital radio kst rc transmitter system (TX + RX)||anton831||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||0||Mar 24, 2012 03:25 PM|
|New Product KingMax 8ch. 2.4G radio $180 from China||John Kim||Radios||11||Mar 05, 2009 11:45 PM|