HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Easyrydr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 02, 2012, 07:52 PM
N.F. Dawn Patrol
Jax. Fl.
Joined Jun 2006
288 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Wanted
Trade? LOCAL, PZ icon, PZ albatros, Se5A

I am tossing around the idea trading a couple of my planes as theres a couple others id rather have. I am not looking to out right sell,, but trade plane for plane. The planes im interrested in are the PZ icon, PZ albatros, and the pz Se5a.looking for them to be reciever ready.
what i am offering.
1. I have an E-flight Cessna 182 with about 3 flights on it. getting hard to find this kit whole. Pretty much immaculate exept the wheel pants. I took them off because they kept rubbing and binding on the wheels. No scuffs on the underneath of the wing tips or anything. There is a slight wrinkle in the fuselage but nothing serious.E-flight 400 motor.hxt servos and i think a HK ss esc.all you need is tx-rx-battery..
2. Is the PZ wildcat. Comes stock. Might find some LIGHT scuffs on the bottom but no wing scuffs ect. just some dirty fingerprints where it is usually grabbed. you need tx-rx battery.
both of these guys fly great . Id like any trades to be in comp. condition.
Easyrydr is offline Find More Posts by Easyrydr
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2012, 09:02 PM
N.F. Dawn Patrol
Jax. Fl.
Joined Jun 2006
288 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Any takers?
Easyrydr is offline Find More Posts by Easyrydr