|Nov 20, 2012, 03:31 PM|
Joined Jun 2012
Sorry for all the confusion - maybe a bit late in the night to put up that post
To answer all the questions/concerns:
1. I am a concept developer/creative director (day job). As you know I have designed and developed all sorts of aircraft (prototypes) with many benefits (mainly strength) for pilots such as you.
2. Takes a great deal of finances to bring these to market as well as time to sort out manufacturing plants. I would love to "hand make" them for you, but no time to do it, plus it would cost too much (hours to make).
3. I have someone VERY keen to help me set these up so I can make them in mass for pilots round the globe. This will allow a cost effective product which we can then ship in bulk to storehouses round the globe (instead of one at a time from here in New Zealand).
4. This investor loves jets, but is also keen to see what sort of interest there are in these electric gliders. The last post of mine (and the whole idea of this forum) is to see who would be interested. I wanted to show the build, get suggestions of how to better it and list what I think are the points of difference on this aircraft.
5. Time, yes it takes time - If I had enough finances, these would have been on the shelf a long time ago Frustrating for me as the weeks roll by knowing I have something exciting ready to roll out..... Finances, always seems to come down to that.
Thank you for your patients, all I can do is work as hard as I can to see these available DIRECTLY to you at a great price. To do so I need to make in mass, and to do this I need finances to roll them out. It all takes time....
Thanks pilots, hope this has cleared up some concerns.
|Dec 12, 2012, 08:59 PM|
Joined Jun 2012
Progress report on the TR035
Good new, but sad news as well....
Good news is that we are starting the "manufacturing" process. Had a great meeting to sort out everything to get these produced. Being new to this (manufacturing) there is a HEAP of things to allow for, plus all that is needed to create these in mass (production).
Bad news is we will be a year away Yes I know, so for all those who have followed my progress from "prototype" to posting on this forum for suggestions on "development" - we are a while away yet. In my mind from the development to the "manufacture" was easy - well fast, but not as fast as I would like (and all you pilots).
In the meantime I am doing the e-commerce side of the website and will continue to file interested parties details... So for know all I can say is thanks for everyone who commented and helped with their suggestions on improvements.
I will keep you all up to date.
P.S. Here is what I am thinking of the new website...
|Dec 13, 2012, 08:30 AM|
Color me still skeptical but,
"oh and is indestructible!! " (post #1)
"FEATURES - IMPACT RESISTANT" (website page)
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........doesn't sound much like 'mission accompli' ?
|Dec 13, 2012, 11:33 AM|
Joined Jul 2009
"A year away". A year can and usually does become a year and a half, then 2 years, then maybe nothing. I think by then, you'll have a completely new set of interested buyers. You may as well make a brand new gala introduction when you have something to offer. For now, this will just fade away.
|Dec 14, 2012, 07:42 AM|
Joined Feb 2011
"A year away"....
but that time, there will be a better, newer idea from you....
Sorry to say, but this was a waste of time.
this was useless!
You started this thread in July....
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||A new electric 2m glider||olerc||Electric Sailplanes||10||Jul 26, 2012 04:54 AM|
|Discussion||Heli pilot wanting electric glider for aerial video||Nait0||Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric)||8||May 12, 2012 12:14 AM|
|Sold||Airtronics Aquila Electric Glider New RTF!!!!***********||Joe Pierson||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||2||Apr 20, 2012 10:01 PM|
|Help!||NEW TO ELECTRIC ( wanting to convert to electreic)||Jeffreyheslop9||Glow to Electric Conversions||6||Feb 26, 2012 08:01 AM|
|Large glider or electric glider wanted, free please||flyingkid||Trader Talk||41||Dec 05, 2005 01:22 PM|