SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 05:13 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 188
For Sale
Servo Lables-Ordered yours yet? -It is something that has been needed for Years!!!

How many times have you read this ad and think to yourself, "someday I'm going to order these"! DO IT NOW, YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!

Finally, I have now printed up Servo Plug Labels for JR and FUTABA plug wires.

No more using masking tape. label makers or paint to identify "which plug goes where". I have lots of them ready to ship so look at the advantages.

Please indicate if you want JR or FUTABA when ordering!
You Jet and Scale guys are going to love it.

I take Pay Pal under uncgeorge@comcast.net
Picture #1 is how you get the sheet of labels. #2 shows cutting out label with #11 Exacto blade. #3 shows transfering it to the plug. #4 The rudder male and female plugged together. #5 Show Y-harness labeled and regular plug as well.

1. These are printed on self adhesive label material that won't let go until you are ready to pell them off the plug.
2. They are printed with Black ink on white label so they are easy to see and read in the darkest places in your model.
3. The Channel is marked on each plug so you don't have to remember which one to trim on your transmitter.
4. They are indexed with a arrow so you do not have to worry about plugging them in the wrong way. Labels for Battery, Switch and charger included!
5. There is a label for the transmitter and receive so you don't have to look at your manual to program your plane and servos!!!

There is enough labels for 5 planes for only $2.00. Cost of shipping is one stamp $0.45 cents! I can ship 3 sheet of lables for the same $0.45 Stamp.

Please let me know if you want the lables for JR or Futaba, they are different.

Please put what you want in the Subject line of Pay Pal as well!!!

Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Last edited by unclegeorge; Jul 01, 2012 at 02:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts