HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by irun4fundotca, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 02:01 PM
Flying Wood For Fun
Canada, ON, Harrowsmith
Joined Jan 2012
7,022 Posts
Trader Rating: 123
old Airtronics inc SR series AM Radio

Airtronics inc SR series AM Radio
AM Channel 40

Cover shipping and its yours!

For best results PM me
irun4fundotca is online now Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2012, 07:29 PM
United States, MA, Waltham
Joined Dec 2001
7,109 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Are you sure it's still AM? Airtronics offered a an updated, narrower band FM rf board, along with a dual conversion (yay!) FM receiver, back in '91. If it's like mine, the updated rf board (on the right as seen from the back, I think) will be a different color on top than the other boards, and it will have a crystal with a tag that says FM on it.

I had two of these and liked them a lot. Actually, I still have them and the last time I tried, they still worked. They're a bit thinner than most current transmitters, which is nice if your fingers are shorter than average.
lincoln is offline Find More Posts by lincoln
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 10, 2012, 01:44 AM
Flying Wood For Fun
Canada, ON, Harrowsmith
Joined Jan 2012
7,022 Posts
Trader Rating: 123
Far as i know its AM the crystals are also AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln View Post
Are you sure it's still AM? Airtronics offered a an updated, narrower band FM rf board, along with a dual conversion (yay!) FM receiver, back in '91. If it's like mine, the updated rf board (on the right as seen from the back, I think) will be a different color on top than the other boards, and it will have a crystal with a tag that says FM on it.

I had two of these and liked them a lot. Actually, I still have them and the last time I tried, they still worked. They're a bit thinner than most current transmitters, which is nice if your fingers are shorter than average.
irun4fundotca is online now Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by irun4fundotca; Jul 11, 2012 at 07:30 AM.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 04:02 PM
Joined Jul 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I just this week bought a large lot ofvery old planes with wing spans 3.5 to 5ft(eight that can be completed or repaired) at a auction. No electronics except for a couple of servos. If this will help me I am will to pay shippng tp Maricopa, AZ

Kindest regards, Dave Fisher
dfisher15 is offline Find More Posts by dfisher15