SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by FoamJunkE, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 07:08 AM
EDF Junkie
San Antonio, TX
Joined Jul 2010
470 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Sold
PZ UM P-51 Mustang BNF + extras

This was my second UM P-51 and I think it is in pretty good shape as far as the airframe goes and very good shape regarding the electronics. The motor has been replaced with a new stock motor and only has two flights on it. Everything else works fine. The prop and spinner are new as well with only two flights and is in perfect condition and I used silicone to glue the spinner and motor/gearbox in place. There are some creases, scrapes, and dings so the airframe isnt in 'Perfect condition' but I consider it still in good condition.

Here’s what is included in the sale:

1 UM P-51 Mustang BNF
1 New replacement tail assembly (vert/horiz stabs)
1 1S battery charger
1 used extra wheel set
1 used and operational set UM P-51 guts (brick and servo)
2 Eflite 150mah 1s 12c lipos (unknown cycles but operational)

Price: $88.00 shipped (CONUS and PayPal only)

FoamJunkE is offline Find More Posts by FoamJunkE
Last edited by FoamJunkE; Jun 28, 2012 at 07:22 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread