HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Braddock, VC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 02:09 AM
dover, kent, UK
Joined Apr 2003
394 Posts
Discussion
American Hero RIP

Just thought I'd add this obituary from the british newspaper the Daily Telegraph. It's especially poignant in that our Queen is unveiling a monument today to the 55,000 Bomber Command aircrew who died in WW2. Because of the backlash against the civilian casualties they inflicted the homage due them has been suppressed since WW2.
I hope the link works.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...k-Knilams.html

Another, rather more fatuous link, is that the comic character from whence came my e-handle "Braddock, VC" earned his two VCs in several fictitious raids with Bomber Command.
Braddock, VC is offline Find More Posts by Braddock, VC
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Braddock, VC; Jun 28, 2012 at 04:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts