HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by EBerris, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 05:53 PM
Minneapolis, MN and Durango, CO
Joined Apr 2002
211 Posts
Trader Rating: 104
Sold
PRICE REDUCED Multiplex easystar II

Here's your chance to get a brand new EasyStar II kit. This is the newest version of the EasyStar II. This new version featurea a folding prop, ailerons, very smooth white wings without any molding bumps, a new set of very colorful wing and fuselage graphics, a removable tail so the entire plane can easily be transported in the same box it comes in. This is the basic kit meaning you will be gluing the two fuselage halves together and installing the control rods, canopy latch and all of your own equipment including the Motor, Speed Control, Servos and Lipo battery.

The cost for this brand new kit is :$89.00 plus $12 shipping to your door in the USA.

These are just coming onto the market and are not easy to find so if you want it let me know. I don't think it will last here on RC Groups for very long.

PayPal to: eberris@comcast.net
EBerris is offline Find More Posts by EBerris
Last edited by EBerris; Jun 30, 2012 at 01:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2012, 07:04 PM
FPV Dealer,Getting People High
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Sep 2011
1,173 Posts
Trader Rating: 237
I want it !
Johnnymeg is online now Find More Posts by Johnnymeg
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 28, 2012, 12:14 PM
Minneapolis, MN and Durango, CO
Joined Apr 2002
211 Posts
Trader Rating: 104
When JonnyMeg says he wants it, he must be talking about something other than the EasyStar II I am offering for sale. He failed to make good on his purchase so this plane is available to the first real buyer that pays for what they want.
Ed
EBerris is offline Find More Posts by EBerris
Closed Thread