SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 27, 2012, 02:43 AM
I love to engineer & design!
United States, OK, Tulsa
Joined Jun 2012
4 Posts
Discussion
LadyBird Qr SMD Led's mod, even more led's to come!

Name: LadyBird Lights 3.jpg
Views: 216
Size: 178.6 KB
Description: Name: LadyBird Lights 2.jpg
Views: 196
Size: 145.3 KB
Description: Name: LadyBird Lights 1.jpg
Views: 191
Size: 223.3 KB
Description:

This is a recent mod I have done on my LadyBird Qr. I have lots more Led's on the way and should have some videos soon too. I just need some one to hold the camera. haha
croyal918 is offline Find More Posts by croyal918
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2012, 02:48 AM
Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Southport,N.W. England
Joined Nov 2007
396 Posts
I`m looking to put lights on my MCX/Ladybird hybrid.

Subcribed
Jake Bullit is offline Find More Posts by Jake Bullit
Old Jun 27, 2012, 02:49 AM
Schweiz, BE, Münchenbuchsee
Joined Jun 2011
293 Posts
Hi
Great. Please make a tutorial. How did you do this? where do you buy the leds?

Thank's

Andy
Morphin is offline Find More Posts by Morphin
Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:15 PM
United States, OK, Tulsa
Joined Jun 2012
4 Posts
Sounds like it will be cool Jake, you have any pictures? Andy, I bought my led's on ebay. Here are some better pictures of the setup i've created. This is as close to as a tutorial as I will likely do for now
I used shrink tubing, magnet wire, green and blue smd leds and a resister (but i at least need to add one more).
Name: Ladybird LED setup 1.jpg
Views: 695
Size: 214.9 KB
Description:
I ran the blue and green smd's on separate circuits to maintain brighter lighting on all Led's. I used all three pins on the bind plug, using original plug w/ cut loop & adding an individual wired pin from another connector i bought. the three wires operate both of the led circuits, while sharing the middle positive (+) wire. (the red wire is actually a ground wire (-) , used red wire only bc i accidentally damaged the other black wire during this process)
Name: Ladybird LED setup 2.jpg
Views: 662
Size: 222.7 KB
Description:
Old Jul 02, 2012, 10:30 PM
United States, OK, Tulsa
Joined Jun 2012
4 Posts
I Need some ideas/ thoughts on my project

Quote:
Originally Posted by croyal918 View Post
Sounds like it will be cool Jake, you have any pictures? Andy, I bought my led's on ebay. Here are some better pictures of the setup i've created. This is as close to as a tutorial as I will likely do for now
I used shrink tubing, magnet wire, green and blue smd leds and a resister (but i at least need to add one more).
Attachment 4970592
I ran the blue and green smd's on separate circuits to maintain brighter lighting on all Led's. I used all three pins on the bind plug, using original plug w/ cut loop & adding an individual wired pin from another connector i bought. the three wires operate both of the led circuits, while sharing the middle positive (+) wire. (the red wire is actually a ground wire (-) , used red wire only bc i accidentally damaged the other black wire during this process)
Attachment 4970593
Where would be the best places to add the different colors. I will have plenty more white green and blue led lights very soon. I am definitely adding more on the legs, including a four instead of the two i have done now. I'm considering doing complete 360 degrees around canopy base. But what colors and where??? Help me pic the best arrangement....
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:25 AM
Joined Mar 2011
10 Posts
Hi. Where did you buy the leds and what kind it is
EDIMAR STEIN is offline Find More Posts by EDIMAR STEIN
Old Jan 13, 2014, 08:15 PM
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Jul 2013
40 Posts
Thanks! I want to do a laser thing on it the laser runs on 3v and 300ma
With a 3.6v 350mah battery would it be possible to fly with the laser sharing the battery connected to the receiver.? Please please help!
Sceenrc is offline Find More Posts by Sceenrc