HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 26, 2012, 06:44 PM
DONT PANIC! :)
United States, FL, Lehigh Acres
Joined Jan 2012
1,905 Posts
Help!
looking for any info, feedback, and or advice about eg aircraft 30cc mxsr. plz

I've searched the web everywhere on a build or simply just any information about the eg aircraft 30cc. Something tells me i should have gotten a 3dhs plane because information about it is abundant. My main problem is knowing the proper CG. The manual states to start at wing tube. I text tony from redaero and he says the same thing i guess that's it. Its just that its highly unlikely the wing tube is where the proper CG is located. Another problem is i don't understand the mac formula. If anyone out there has any info about this model I'm listening plzz.
out of stock is offline Find More Posts by out of stock
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 26, 2012, 11:11 PM
I think I forgot how to fly RC
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Mar 2007
8,061 Posts
most EG planes have the CG right in the middle of the wing tube.
you can use the width of the tube as your forward and aft CG.

Tony told you where the CG is, and he should know.

I myself have built and flown 7 or 8 EG planes ranging from several 50cc's, a couple 100cc and my 42% EG Raven.

Start with your CG in the middle of the tube, and fly. Adjust the CG according to how you want to fly.
cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Old Jun 27, 2012, 07:11 AM
DONT PANIC! :)
United States, FL, Lehigh Acres
Joined Jan 2012
1,905 Posts
Beautiful! Thank you. Yes i used the wing tube as cg reference. Again thank you. Yes I'm pretty sure tony knowa what's up. Hes actually the first person i met at rchawks. He can fly.
out of stock is offline Find More Posts by out of stock