HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by deckert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 03:12 PM
Plowin Dirt
USA, WA, Benton City
Joined Oct 2007
1,546 Posts
Discussion
Traveling

Was in South Dakota this past week and had a bit of bad luck as well as some good luck. Took my little TC 450, Trex 250 & Trex 450 along to demo for the family as they've never seen RC birds before. Flew both helis and then the TC 450. Managed to hit a tree with the TC and broke the motor mount & battery tray. Then I seen the news that night and there was a Huckfest in Rapid City. I made the Fest on the way home to SE Wa. & had a great time there.

Now the BAD part. I made it to Gillette, Wyo. & my car engine blew up on Sunday morning @ 10am. Nothing is open, it's bloody hot & windy and I have no wheels. Thank my lucky stars it wasn't before or after Gillette because there isn't a stinking thing out there but wind & heat. Had to stay overnight, rent a car & sell mine to the local junk dealer on Monday.

Dan
deckert is offline Find More Posts by deckert
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Transmissions for planes
to remove ads between posts