|Jun 26, 2012, 12:49 AM|
Joined Jun 2012
Katana EPO Plane Planes
Fuselage Length: 1070mm (42.1in.)
Wingspan: 1000mm (39.4in.)
Flying Weight: 570-620g (with battery)
Motor: AS2216 KV1250
Propeller: 1047 SF prop
Servos: 8-10g micro servo*4pcs
Battery: 11.1v 3S 1300mAh-1500mAh Li-po 20C
Katana is a aerobatic plane for outdoor flying. The design concept is come from our Venus. Light weight, Structural simplicity, easy built etc.. The Wingspan is 1000mm, and the flying weight is about 600g, it's a nice 3D plane for outdoor flying. The technology of the carbon tube on the fuselage and wings makes the plane in good looking, but also ensure the strength of the plane. Most of parts of the plane pre-assembled in our factory.
1. About the main landing gear, we use 2.5mm steel wire as support, it's not easy damaged even though brutal landing.
2. Same as our Venus, the ESC and receiver put into the equipment cabin. Considering the battery have to be replaced often, so the position of putting battery is between the wing and fuselage, it's convenient for replacing battery.
3. The structural design of the wing and fuselage is similar to the Venus, lighten the weight of the product under premise of ensuring the strength.
4. In order to fly under windy weather, we use carbon strip and carbon rod to reinforce the wing and horizontal stabilizer, and in the center of the fuselage, there is a carbon strip to combine the 4pcs carbon rod on the wing, and form a three-dimensional rigid structure, so that can ensure the flying strength in case of brutal flight needs.
5. There are red and blue color schemes for your choice.
for more info, pls click: http://www.techonehobby.com/proinfo.php?kid=1&pid=39
|Jul 15, 2012, 05:22 PM|
USA, NY, Jamestown
Joined Jun 2000
Looks very similar to the multiplex Parkmaster 3d. There's a thread started here recently that says the landing gear bend too easily. Any plans to improve this part of the plane?
I really enjoy my Parkmaster3D but would like a plane that improves on some of its weaknesses. Its landing gear is weak also. Motor mount is weak and I hate the way the fiberglass rods keeps popping off the fuse.
Here's the thread:
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Product||Venus EPO Planes||gillian||Product Announcements||6||Jul 12, 2012 02:53 AM|
|New Product||Katana epo||gillian||Hobby Stores||0||Jun 25, 2012 09:37 PM|
|Wanted||Wanted 3D EPO EPP foam plane||wingnut25xp||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||4||Apr 24, 2012 06:33 AM|
|Discussion||Katana, MyStress or whatever other plane you did not received...||Alexandre Cruz||Hand Launch||52||Apr 13, 2012 12:14 AM|
|Wanted||warbird electric twin epo foam plane||jd3010||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Mar 11, 2012 10:39 AM|