SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Bob McGowan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 01:42 PM
NorCal
Joined Oct 2003
850 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Wanted
Old Style Danny RES center section.

My Daughter Robin was involved in a mid-air this past weekend and it pretty much destroyed about 12 inches of the D-tube on one side. I could fix it, but thought I’d post and see if anyone had a center section salvaged and collecting dust. When I say “old style”, I mean the one with the built up see through spoiler. The newer Danny’s had a solid composite spoiler. I don’t think the center sections are compatible (but please tell me if you know otherwise). Even a busted up center section might do me some good if it had some good D-tube section on it that I could splice into Robin’s. Or maybe yours would be easier for me to fix than ours. Please tell me what you have and what you’d like for it.

Thanks,
Bob
Bob McGowan is offline Find More Posts by Bob McGowan
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 25, 2012, 02:08 PM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
3,988 Posts
Trader Rating: 387
Ouch, sorry to hear Bob. Robin has fine history with her Danny.
As we know, center sections are tough to fine for many older ships.
Have you contacted Alberto with your needs?

Good luck

Jared
jcstalls is online now Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member