HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Camelboy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 12:46 PM
Prog Rocker
Down South
Joined Jul 2009
337 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Sold
Mini E-revo, Losi mini high roller, many batteries & parts

Here is a Mini E-revo, & Losi Mini High roller with a lot of new parts, batteries,
the transmitters, too much to mention. The E-revo has transmission problems, and not running, but an experienced modeler I am sure can fix it. The mini revo
has the aluminum frame stiffener on it, extra bumpers, aluminum upgrades.
The revo however, sp controller & motor runs fine, the steering servo needs fixing, was sticky when it was running
The Losi, the last time a ran it, was working, it has an upgraded motor too.
Lots of batteries, Lithium upgrade for the high roller, plus nimh. Zippy batts, gens ace lithiums, and nimhs.
I just want to get out of cars, there is probably over $700-800 new for all of this stuff, maybe more, lot of new parts, plus whatever else I can find.
Take a look at the photos.
Would like to sell entire lot for a pitiful $125.00 shipped to Conus only.
Camelboy is offline Find More Posts by Camelboy
Last edited by Camelboy; Jun 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: extra info
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread