HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 12:09 AM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,111 Posts
Discussion
Eagle Rock, a dog and a fire...

So for the last 13 weeks I have spent 11 of those in the field being "all I can be."
Unfortunately I haven't been able to spend any money on the new plane I want because I have had to put it into a jeep. Got my axle and realized that the guy who had the jeep before me swapped the rear back to Leaf Springs instead of the coil springs. Now I have to spend money I don't want to/have to be able to use the axle.

But that hasn't stopped me. Today I went up with another 12 jeeps up Eagle Rock. All in all was about 4 hours on the mountain that I needed. Got a decent video and some pics to go along with it.

My wife finally talked me into getting a dog. Well, I went to the field and saw a picture on facebook of a dog on my side of the couch. Her name is Betrix and she is a very happy dog.

And if you don't know there has been a massive fire up in Fort Collins, CO. Well I love in Colorado Springs and never really payed attention to it. Well the other day when we were on a hike I noticed some smoke. Turned out another fire has been started just west of Colorado Springs. Currently has burned 3500 acres in about 2 days. So its been a rough couple of months.
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Shooting my AR pistol
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 25, 2012, 04:36 PM
Mt Tamborine, Queensland, Australia
Joined May 2008
755 Posts
A good day off the road with a Jeep is as good as a good day flying at the rc field
tobermei is offline Find More Posts by tobermei