HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 07:20 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Sold
Few planes for sale

I just got a jet sky, yuhuuuuuuuuuuuu, so im going to sell some of the planes i have no use for them; just for the record, i will never abandone the freedom of the air for the water humid feeling, but its very hard to ignore the fun of south florida water.
As you can see, i cover my planes in plastic bags to avoid hangar dust douring storage.

1-great planes cherokee,arf,new in box $135(SOLD)

2-great planes learjet: Barely flown, built from a kit, its not the most inmaculate job but it looks very nice. Plane was set up with an 0s 55ax wich i do have stored in marvel mistery oil and has low time. Plan e has mechanical retracts and retract servo on wings.
Asking $120 for plane with retracts only- plane plus retracts and all servos $170- plane+retracts+servos+os 55ax $280

3-hangar 9 ultra stick 40; battle tested,used and abused but still flyes like it should, it can do anything its supouse to do, wings are set up with flaps, and also i have the extra alieron set up with ni flaps. Plane only, no electronics, no engine. $50
plane with all servos and super tigre 51 italian justinstalled and started a break in process, 3 tanks run thru it$150

4-top flite cessna 182; impressive flyer, it has flaps, 80" wingspan. Plane was built from a kit, plane is not a piece of art, actually i didnt do the best in applaying the monokote, some parts looks ugly,but it doesnt interfiere with the flight performance, plane had a small crash some time ago and was repaired. I removed the os 61fx and recently installed a super tigre 90 wich is still new.
Asking for plane only, no electronics or engine$ 85, plane with servos and new super tigre 90$ 200
i will consider trades for an electyfly stinson reliant, also if you do work on planes,building,covering , i will consider trading planes for work i need to get done on some planes i have. also will be interested on a DLE 20 NIB.

Please note the following:
There is no shipping, unless you arrange packing and pick up. planes are located in weston,fl,33327
I can send more detailed pictures upon request.
If need to contact me my number is 3054575153.
Turqui is online now Find More Posts by Turqui
Last edited by Turqui; Jun 24, 2012 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Sold cherokee.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 24, 2012, 08:36 AM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2011
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Pm on the Cherokee, thanks,
Sean
hckyfntck is offline Find More Posts by hckyfntck
Old Jun 24, 2012, 08:58 AM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Cherokee sold to sean(hckyfntck). Thanks.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 12:44 PM
Crawfordsville, Indiana
United States, IN, Crawfordsville
Joined Sep 2011
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
I got a lear that looks just like the one you have. it was gave to me when I bought another plane. it is probably 15+ yrs old. I have no spec sheet for it. would you happen to have one ?
it has no electronics or motor. i plan to restore it this winter.
bammer991 is offline Find More Posts by bammer991
Old Jun 24, 2012, 01:01 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Not really but you can get it online, or send an email to hobbico, they will email you one.
Thanks.
Old Jun 25, 2012, 04:09 PM
Joined Aug 2011
43 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Pretty nice looking planes. Wish I had extra cash
Jakedizzle is offline Find More Posts by Jakedizzle
Closed Thread