HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 06, 2013, 01:37 AM
United States, CT
Joined Oct 2012
624 Posts
I am having a problem, I just got a Crius AIOP v1.1 but when I plug it into the USB it will not detect it.

The lights blink yellow and red at first then just red after a few seconds. And a constant green and red light stay on while the red light blinks. How do I make my windows 7 desktop which has no problem detecting MultiWii, open pilot, or Naza flight controllers detect the Crius AIOP v1.1?

Please let me know where I can find usb drivers for Crius AIOP v1.1

Thanks
TimeTrave1er is online now Find More Posts by TimeTrave1er
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:35 AM
Joined Feb 2013
92 Posts
High refresh with MegaPirate too!

Did a fast load of MP last night, and same thing! Motor refresh of near 500 Hz
I don't see how out can be a board problem, refresh should be controlled by processor timer.

But the setup doesn't require all that much to screw up so constantly.

I wonder if perhaps most of you have fast refresh rates, but have ESCs that respond. Has anyone else put a scope on the servo outputs.?

Any of you gurus that can direct me to the code ares that controls the output train? In other words, "HELP"

Crius AIO PRO clone (HK).
Arduino 1.0.3
Megapirate 2.8 r3
SkyHawk_DP is offline Find More Posts by SkyHawk_DP
Old Feb 06, 2013, 04:45 AM
Poland, Mazowieckie, Warsaw
Joined Jan 2009
328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
Yes, I am aware about that file, but they state based on the board engraving, which is wrong, imo.
I checked MP code 2.7R4, and pins 32/33 are nowhere assigned to any task.

For 2.9.1, version I am using now, it seems 32 could/should be used for piezo buzzer ???

But not sure as for this sentence

// MPNG: Piezo uses AN5 pin in ArduCopter, we uses AN5 for CLI switch

What is a CLI switch ???
Paku is offline Find More Posts by Paku
Last edited by Paku; Feb 06, 2013 at 04:54 AM.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 06:09 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
14,960 Posts
CLI (Command Language Interpretor) is terminal mode, in genuine APM is a slide switch allowing you to enter in terminal mode.
In MPNG this switch is electronic, and the activation is via the "hit Enter three times" sequence.
But, are you sure AN5 is pin 32 ?
renatoa is offline Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Feb 06, 2013, 06:16 AM
United States, CT
Joined Oct 2012
624 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeTrave1er View Post
I am having a problem, I just got a Crius AIOP v1.1 but when I plug it into the USB it will not detect it.

The lights blink yellow and red at first then just red after a few seconds. And a constant green and red light stay on while the red light blinks. How do I make my windows 7 desktop which has no problem detecting MultiWii, open pilot, or Naza flight controllers detect the Crius AIOP v1.1?

Please let me know where I can find usb drivers for Crius AIOP v1.1

Thanks
Ughhhhh why can't my computer detect the Crius but can detect my other flight controllers?!! Please somebody tell me where drivers are or if there even are any
Old Feb 06, 2013, 06:40 AM
United States, CT
Joined Oct 2012
624 Posts
I plug the USB into the Crius first to avoid short. Then I plug USB into computer. The Red (A) light and Orange (B) light blink alternately rapidly for about 5 seconds then stops and only Red blinks alone on and off once per second. My comp recognizes something is plugged in but can't locate the drivers to use it. I need to know where drivers are that will let my comp usb detect a Crius.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 06:44 AM
Leeds, UK
Joined Dec 2003
393 Posts
I don't have mine here to test, but have you tried looking at the Google code sites? Maybe mission planner too.
Even Arduino, it works via that so their drivers might work. I can't remember how I got mine working
sidneylopsides is offline Find More Posts by sidneylopsides
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:37 AM
Joined Jan 2009
328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
But, are you sure AN5 is pin 32 ?
32 in code is just a numeric constant, what means it is a chip's io port address in decimal /I think, as I know AVRs/

AN5 is a code constant and defaults to 59 for APM, for mpNG you can change it to 32 to have buzzer on pin labelled 32 on board.

Look into pdf mentioned above, chapter "Buzzer".
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:18 AM
Joined Jul 2011
232 Posts
I'm sorry to ask. This is not with intention to make pressure or anything, i just would like to humbly ask if there's an ETA no the launch of MPNG ver 2.9.1?
abriosi is offline Find More Posts by abriosi
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:23 AM
United States, TX, Richmond
Joined Aug 2010
1,282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeTrave1er View Post
I plug the USB into the Crius first to avoid short. Then I plug USB into computer. The Red (A) light and Orange (B) light blink alternately rapidly for about 5 seconds then stops and only Red blinks alone on and off once per second. My comp recognizes something is plugged in but can't locate the drivers to use it. I need to know where drivers are that will let my comp usb detect a Crius.
Install mission planner and arduino. The drivers for the crius are found in the arduino folders.
rcjose is offline Find More Posts by rcjose
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:36 AM
Joined Jan 2009
328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abriosi View Post
I'm sorry to ask. This is not with intention to make pressure or anything, i just would like to humbly ask if there's an ETA no the launch of MPNG ver 2.9.1?
You have the MegaPirateNG 2.9 R5 (ArduCopter 2.9.1) in the SVN repository for few days now.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:37 AM
Joined Jul 2011
232 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paku View Post
You have the MegaPirateNG 2.9 R5 (ArduCopter 2.9.1) in the SVN repository for few days now.
Yes i know, but is it completly stable?
abriosi is offline Find More Posts by abriosi
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:44 AM
Radd Graduate '06
United States, MA, Sudbury
Joined Aug 2006
1,820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by abriosi View Post
Yes i know, but is it completly stable?
Trunk = beta code => use at your own risk.

If you want stable - stick to the official releases in the downloads area.

For what it's worth 2.9.1 fixed that timing issue that was causing uncommanded failsafes which nailed by my last count about 4 flyers. So long as you're not using throttle failsafes it's not an issue, but if you are - you need to be running 2.9.1
Mochaboy is offline Find More Posts by Mochaboy
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:58 AM
Joined Feb 2013
92 Posts
Code for refresh rate

@Paku or someone, can you direct me to the code in MP (for CriusAIO Pro) that manages refresh rate of the servos? I'll take it from there, seems like nobody has seen my problems.

I'm using MP 2.8 r3
SkyHawk_DP is offline Find More Posts by SkyHawk_DP
Old Feb 06, 2013, 09:10 AM
Joined Apr 2006
1,252 Posts
don't see this MegaPirateNG 2.9 R5 on the download list..
http://code.google.com/p/megapirateng/downloads/list

barok is online now Find More Posts by barok