HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 15, 2012, 04:06 PM
Greece, Makedonia Thraki, Katerini
Joined Jun 2012
29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkami View Post
Hello All,
can somebody please tell me where I can order the DYP-ME007 v2 Sonar Module?
Thanks in advance!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultrasonic-M...item35b6a8465b

Maybe not the cheapest but this is a trusted seller.
theo_mich is offline Find More Posts by theo_mich
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2012, 05:09 PM
Czech Republic, South Moravian Region, Brno
Joined Aug 2012
134 Posts
And use HK post that far better then chinise
janekx is offline Find More Posts by janekx
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:04 PM
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Mar 2012
199 Posts
I have the bluetooth module in hand and a 3DR Radio Telemetry kit on order. I'm trying to decide if I need both. I was going to use the bluetooth module for making configuration updates instead of using USB. Can I make updates using the radio telemetry kit? If I can't and I have to use both what's the best configuration? Bluetooth goes in the FTDI port which is where the radio telemetry goes. Thanks for the help.
Guru06 is offline Find More Posts by Guru06
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:20 PM
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Oct 2011
84 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru06 View Post
I have the bluetooth module in hand and a 3DR Radio Telemetry kit on order. I'm trying to decide if I need both. I was going to use the bluetooth module for making configuration updates instead of using USB. Can I make updates using the radio telemetry kit? If I can't and I have to use both what's the best configuration? Bluetooth goes in the FTDI port which is where the radio telemetry goes. Thanks for the help.
Yes you can do everything with the 3DR alone, such as Compass Calibration, Way Points, PID's, and telemetry of course.

Hope that helps
MadLab is offline Find More Posts by MadLab
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Hexapod Quadcopter
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:22 PM
Joined Mar 2012
199 Posts
It does, thank you.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 11:27 PM
Joined Mar 2012
199 Posts
Can the USB power the sonar? I hooked it up based on this http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attac...mentid=5204198 but I don't hear any clicking after enabling it in mission planner and restarting the board. Unless my connections are bad.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 12:46 AM
Joined Jun 2008
41 Posts
unstable AIO Pro megapirateng

Thank you Sir Alex, my quad is flying great, now I just have to get the GPS working. Thanks again for the information, very much appreciated!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Alex View Post
You must decrease Rate P
jtpile is offline Find More Posts by jtpile
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:08 AM
Principal Member
San Francisco, CA
Joined Jun 2002
961 Posts
Guys, two questins:

1. How do you reset the RTL location without repowering?
2. Is there a minimum ALT Hold height? Seems like if i enable alt hold at about a couple of meters or so, the quad always goes to about 5 meters or so and holds there.
compuatic is online now Find More Posts by compuatic
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:20 AM
Joined Jun 2008
41 Posts
I'm guilty too of trying to reinvent the wheel

Hi Guru 06,

To make my life easier with these molex connectors that comes with our AIO Pro I simply soldered the proper wires I needed to a pinout that were cut to size (4-6 pin). After soldering the Molex wires to the pinout I covered the soldered connection with heatshrink; it can't get any easier than that. This "method" keeps one from ruining or permanently altering their molex connectors; really nice if one wants to change things around plus these pinouts simply plug in and hold snug just by pushing them together. If anyone needs these pinouts I can get them at a local electronics surplus store very cheap. Please see photos uploaded here.
- cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru06 View Post
Does anyone have a tutorial on how to reuse the molex connectors? The CN-06 GPS comes with a standard servo connector and to use it with the board I need to switch it to one of the 1.25mm molex connectors in the kit. Hopefully I can do this without going out to buy a kit and ordering connectors. Thanks.
jtpile is offline Find More Posts by jtpile
Old Oct 16, 2012, 04:37 AM
Australia, VIC, Bannockburn
Joined Aug 2012
44 Posts
can some one please draw a diagram or point me in the right direction to setup a remzibi osd with this board ? I mean do i connect the gps to s2 or the remzibi ? on the remzibi the only rx tx i see is where the gps connects so do i connect gps to s2 and the remzibi to s1 ? if so how do i get the gps provided with remzibi to work with the crius AIO pro ?
didgydont is offline Find More Posts by didgydont
Old Oct 16, 2012, 04:52 AM
Czech Republic, South Moravian Region, Brno
Joined Aug 2012
134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by janekx View Post
And use HK post that far better then chinise
Hmm have written HK post anmd shipp with chinise grrrrr
janekx is offline Find More Posts by janekx
Old Oct 16, 2012, 04:53 AM
Always learning..
United Kingdom
Joined Aug 2012
396 Posts
Managed to get the JD-IO board working with the Crius, with my 9x with FrSky telemetry receiver and LCD this allows me to view basic telemetry data on my TX.... all very easy..

The JD-IO takes the mavlink data and converts it into FrSky telemetry format that you can then input into the RX on the telemetry serial port. The FrSky telemetry receiver then sends this via the radio link to my FrSky DHT-U module on my Turnigy 9x.

The JD-Io is still being developed.. but at the moment current messages that are already working over FrSky telemetry are:
- Temperature

- Accel X, Y, Z

- Running time

- Altitude

- Groundspeed

- Lat/Lon

Very handy when not flying FPV..

The JD-IO will do a lot more.. such as control LED's etc if your interested..
Jumpy07 is online now Find More Posts by Jumpy07
Old Oct 16, 2012, 07:15 AM
Aleksey Kharlanov
Беларусь, Минская область, Минск
Joined Sep 2011
702 Posts
I'm just bought FrSky LCD module and plan to add support for FrSky telemetry directly in MPNG.
Sir Alex is online now Find More Posts by Sir Alex
Old Oct 16, 2012, 07:16 AM
making crashing a lifestyle!
The Netherlands, UT, Soest
Joined Feb 2012
1,039 Posts
cool!
dutchcommando is offline Find More Posts by dutchcommando
Old Oct 16, 2012, 07:41 AM
Always learning..
United Kingdom
Joined Aug 2012
396 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Alex View Post
I'm just bought FrSky LCD module and plan to add support for FrSky telemetry directly in MPNG.
Sir Alex, does this mean that the Crius will output FrSky formatted telemetry directly without the need for the JD-IO ?

If so will you have to dedicate a serial port for this on the Crius ?

Thanks
Jumpy07 is online now Find More Posts by Jumpy07