HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 10, 2012, 02:36 AM
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Joined Sep 2011
1,414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochaboy View Post
That completely flew(!) over my head. There was even a story about the Foxconn Apple assemblers going on strike (they were told they had to work through the holiday to push out more iDevices).

I received both of my expedited orders from HK (about 5 days each time), so I started to get a little nervous when the RCT package didn't show up.

Hope I can start the fun soon
I have ordered something form RCTimer on october 8. Package was shipped the next day. And I didn't get any confirmation on email. I've looked my account and status was shipped.
er9xuser is offline Find More Posts by er9xuser
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2012, 04:00 AM
Joined Aug 2008
12 Posts
Just to advise, I ordered from Rtimer air post and although it was shipped the next day only got a tracking number four day's later that worked. I also e-mailed before I ordered because I could not establish if there was actually stock and got a reply with in a day. In the end it arrived in 18 day's at my post office, tracking indicated my postal service had it for 10 day's this was international arrival, customs clearing to eventually my post office. So I'm very pleased and will buy from them again. All packed well with no damage.
Gagarien is offline Find More Posts by Gagarien
Old Oct 10, 2012, 04:06 AM
Rana
Gurgaon - India
Joined Jul 2009
153 Posts
Is there any developer of the MegaPirate NG team here in this blog ?
narpat007 is offline Find More Posts by narpat007
Old Oct 10, 2012, 06:11 AM
Ungifted Prodigy
Australia, QLD
Joined Jul 2012
288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochaboy View Post
That completely flew(!) over my head. There was even a story about the Foxconn Apple assemblers going on strike (they were told they had to work through the holiday to push out more iDevices).

I received both of my expedited orders from HK (about 5 days each time), so I started to get a little nervous when the RCT package didn't show up.

Hope I can start the fun soon
Hahaha, yes.

I dont know why they were forced to work
Even other Shipping companies were open during the holiday
I made about 3 Orders during the holiday and shipped the next day which is still a holiday,
I think EMS china was available during the time
If you picked EMS it will be here this week
Expecting my 3 Axis CNC kit New motors
And my new Kobe 7 Shoes
Multor is offline Find More Posts by Multor
Old Oct 10, 2012, 06:23 AM
Aleksey Kharlanov
Беларусь, Минская область, Минск
Joined Sep 2011
701 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by narpat007 View Post
Is there any developer of the MegaPirate NG team here in this blog ?
Yes.
Sir Alex is online now Find More Posts by Sir Alex
Old Oct 10, 2012, 08:41 AM
Joined Dec 2005
66 Posts
Crius AIO LED status.

Hi all,
I just finished installing the card with the GPS and the anemometer.
I loaded the ArduPlaneNG2xR5 sw by JLN and everything seems to work fine, so far so good.
Now, i would like to know what the three LEDs (label A B C) means and which state corresponds to each LED.

Thanks a lot, Enrico.
galaeta is offline Find More Posts by galaeta
Last edited by galaeta; Oct 10, 2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:27 AM
member of TheBlindHawks
Joined Feb 2011
176 Posts
Hi there,

is there a command I can enter to the terminal emulation in Mission Planer to spin up a single motor? I would like to balance my motors/props while being mounted to the airframe and it would help very much if I could run a single motor (preferably at different speeds) by entering a command at the terminal prompt.

Searching for something like:
Code:
\\ run_motor -addr 3 -f 200   (run Motor at address 3 with speed 200)
Thanks!
Best regards - Thomas
careyer is offline Find More Posts by careyer
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:35 AM
Portugal, Lisbon, Sintra
Joined Jul 2011
495 Posts
In MPNG is there any table were I can learn what A1-A4 led outputs do?

Can I also assign CH6 to control camera Trigger in mission planer? If not how is it controlled?

Also I used sonar SR04 and DYPME007 connected to D9 and D10 but it doesn't work and doesn't do the clicking sound it does if I use it trough I2C in Multiwii. Sonar is active in MP.
Any suggestion?
flyboygaac is offline Find More Posts by flyboygaac
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:26 AM
Ungifted Prodigy
Australia, QLD
Joined Jul 2012
288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboygaac View Post

Also I used sonar SR04 and DYPME007 connected to D9 and D10 but it doesn't work and doesn't do the clicking sound it does if I use it trough I2C in Multiwii. Sonar is active in MP.
Any suggestion?
Try using a different Power source some usb doesnt give enough power to the Sonars.
Happened to mine.
Connect usb then battery
Multor is offline Find More Posts by Multor
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:26 AM
Portugal, Lisbon, Sintra
Joined Jul 2011
495 Posts
I'm feeding sonar with 5v from servos with USB and with battery.
I've measured voltage in Sonar and it has 5.00v perfectly. Should I give more then 5v?
flyboygaac is offline Find More Posts by flyboygaac
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:47 PM
Rana
Gurgaon - India
Joined Jul 2009
153 Posts
Sir Alex,
Any of the MPNG Arducopter versions of the firmware is not getting compiled for HIL (Hardware In Loop Simulation). This feature is very important as most of the bugs can be observed during HIL, prior to actual flight test, which saves crashes due to any bug in the firmware.

Regards
Rana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Alex View Post
Yes.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:31 PM
Aleksey Kharlanov
Беларусь, Минская область, Минск
Joined Sep 2011
701 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by narpat007 View Post
Sir Alex,
Any of the MPNG Arducopter versions of the firmware is not getting compiled for HIL (Hardware In Loop Simulation). This feature is very important as most of the bugs can be observed during HIL, prior to actual flight test, which saves crashes due to any bug in the firmware.

Regards
Rana
HIL doesn't emulate hardware. DIYDrones team already test his code in HIL and SIL so it needed to test same code and same features in MPNG.
Sir Alex is online now Find More Posts by Sir Alex
Old Oct 10, 2012, 02:11 PM
Argentina, BA, Quilmes
Joined Oct 2012
10 Posts
X525 with AIOP and MPNGv2.7r4

Hello, I'm a reader of the forum until now, that I could finish my own quad and luckily it flies!! That's why now i could help others to achive the goal.. I started with a HK FC and the cheap X525 V3 frame, having a lot of problems with the calibration with the HK FC. During the calibration period I read that the AIOP was affordable and I could have the possibility to make my quad more customizable. No doubt, I made the shopping list, and I did have to wait about 5 weeks for the delivery from china to Argentina, and here in the video is the result of the work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...61tKzEp8&gl=US

The flight was made in stabilize mode, and then in altitude hold. I have to test other modes of flight

AIOP Crius MPNG 2.7R4 with sonar SR04 and Bluetooth to connect with the mission planner. I use the power of the bec from the esc, not need an external power source(with the yellow jumper plugged).
Radio: Turnigy 9x with standard firmware.

I still waiting the CN06 GPS module from dx.com.
By sure, I will return with some questions as soon as i have the GPS module.

Next objetive will be mounting of the camera gopro.

If you have questions about my config i will be happy to answer.

Regards,
Ramiro.
Argendrones is offline Find More Posts by Argendrones
Last edited by Argendrones; Oct 10, 2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 02:16 PM
DVE
Russian Federation, Sankt-Petersburg, SPB
Joined Jul 2011
578 Posts
Quote:
so it needed to test same code and same features in MPNG.
Btw about testing... After this crash of AIO I'm afraid to use MPNG more Maybe in the latest Arducopter versions problem was solved.
DVE is offline Find More Posts by DVE
Old Oct 10, 2012, 05:42 PM
Rana
Gurgaon - India
Joined Jul 2009
153 Posts
Quote:
HIL doesn't emulate hardware. DIYDrones team already test his code in HIL and SIL so it needed to test same code and same features in MPNG.
Sir Alex, In HIL mode (HIL_MODE = HIL_ATITUDE), the IMU data is provided by the flight simulator like X-Plane or AeroSIM-RC via plugin operating in the back end. All the aupopilot code is executed in the microcontroller ATMEGA2560.

All the versions of the Arducopter & Arduplane firmware compiles well for HIL and I am using that. Same is not there in Arducopter versions of MPNG.

Regards

Rana