SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Cthulu, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 10:59 AM
Joined Apr 2011
78 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
UK/EU - RC Aerodyne 500 size UH1N huey fuselage - rescue

Hi, Im selling an Unused RC aerodyne UH1N fuselage in the rescue scheme. Its for torque tube 500 size helicopters. These fuses keep all the mechanics up in the "doghouse" allowing you to really scale out the interior. These are only available to EU customers from Scaleflying.de. They sell this fuse for 449 Euros (about 400 ish) plus shipping. Im also including an Aviation Light set. The fuselage is in great condition as it is unused, but there a 2 minor things I would like to mention for complete transparency.
1) There is a small piece of fibreglass snapped off, where the doghouse connects to the main body. This is only visible when the doghouse is not connected, and does not affect structure at all. see attached photos.
2) on 1 of the sliding side doors, the vertical beam between the 2 windows is slightly bent inward. easily fixed. see photos.

The only reason I am selling this is that I think it is a bit beyond my skill level.
I haven't got a trader rating here, but you can check out my ebay feedback. 127 with 100%. Ebay name- muffledcontainer.
can email there to confirm if you wish.

UPDATE- I will take 200 for it shipped in the UK. EU buyers would have to pay the extra.
Im looking for 215 (was 250) ONO plus shipping for the fuselage kit, and I'll throw in the Nav light system.
If wanted, I can throw in a new in box 3GX unit for an Extra 35 (not available separately for that price).
Id also consider a trade for a 500 size AH1 cobra fuselage.

Will ship within Europe.

Heres the detailed info from their website -

Bell UH1 Rescue 500size

All you need is a flying Trex 500, Chaos 500 or any Variant that utilizes a torque tube.
Thats right, the Bell UH-1N kit incorporates a torque tube drive tail system. The first of its kind. Just like the real helicopters, this drive system is extremely reliable, maintenance free and is extremely quick to install. No more adjusting, tightening belts, and lubricating drive systems. This is a plug n play system and is a dream to install.

The special designed side frames are designed to offer 2 unique features.
1. To lower the transmission allowing for the torque tube to travel thru the lower tail boom
of the helicopter. This has always been an issue with mostly military helicopters.
2. Probably the most revolutionary design in scale helicopters, these frames allow the entire
mechanical system to be tucked up inside the dog house just like the real helicopters.
This allows for a truly scale helicopter. Normally the mechanics would take up the entire
fuselage area, leaving no room for cockpits, rear seats etc.. That's all changed with
RC Aerodyne's new frame design.

Most of the work is done for you. Pre drilled holes for easy install of landing gear.

All wood work is installed.

Specification:
●Body length:1150mm ( 45.27 " )
●Body width:330mm ( 13 " )
●Body high:280mm (11 " )

Included :
●UH-1N / Bell 212 Scale Fuselage
●Scale Guns for Military Versions
●Upgrade Frame
●Shaf Driven Elevated Tail Rotor Set
●Water Transfer Decals
Cthulu is offline Find More Posts by Cthulu
Last edited by Cthulu; Jun 27, 2012 at 11:25 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 24, 2012, 11:49 AM
Joined Apr 2011
78 Posts
Bump and price drop!
Old Jun 25, 2012, 12:27 PM
Joined Apr 2011
78 Posts
price drop to 215.00, or 250 with the BNIB 3GX included.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 11:25 AM
Joined Apr 2011
78 Posts
bump, and price drop to 200 shipped in the UK.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 12:42 PM
Joined Apr 2011
78 Posts
bump.
Old Jul 01, 2012, 01:29 PM
Joined Apr 2011
78 Posts
bump. Any offers?
Old Jul 14, 2012, 07:23 AM
Joined Jul 2012
0 Posts
Hi, im interessted in your Fuselage, if it is still availlable. So if you could ship to Germany and you would make me a good offer, i`m yours :-)

Best Regards
Stephan
webfabrik is offline Find More Posts by webfabrik
Closed Thread