HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 23, 2012, 06:47 AM
Joined Jun 2010
7 Posts
Help!
Guardian problem!!!

When I activate stabilisation I get this message in the osd:

OSD Interval error 0306BE - email support

One more thing. When I activate stabilisation I can't move the ail or ele at all, and when trying to move the plane, they don't move eighter.
But the artifisial horizon does.

When turning the stab off again I can move the ail and ele again, and when turning off and on the planes power, the error stuff goes away.

When turning on the planes power, it says that stabilization in the menu is off, in the OSD

I have followed the manual. I guess there is something I'm missing

I really hope someone can help me with this.

Two years ago I lost a plane. Now I've got a new one, but I don't dare to fly to far away. I have a long range setup. This time I bought a gps tracker, so if I loose this plane, I WILL FIND IT!

But I really want the guardian to work, so that I can use return to home after some stabilized flights with the guardian.

The GPS tracker is just there if everything else failes!!
tagbart is offline Find More Posts by tagbart
Last edited by tagbart; Jun 23, 2012 at 07:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 23, 2012, 08:26 AM
Joined Jun 2010
7 Posts
I got it working. Glad I did.

I reinstalled the osd that I had saved and started from there. Now I can't wait to test it!!!
tagbart is offline Find More Posts by tagbart