HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:16 PM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
9,476 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw View Post
Try relocate the rx away from the MC as far as you can and see if it reduces white LED flashes.
I have my receiver and satellite mounted on the arms with velcro. No white flashes.
Tahoe Ed is offline Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Landing Gear Reset S800
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:30 PM
Lake Zurich, IL
Joined Jan 2008
5,654 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe Ed View Post
I have my receiver and satellite mounted on the arms with velcro. No white flashes.
Same here; however some mount rx on top of MC...
sidneyw is offline Find More Posts by sidneyw
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 05, 2012, 12:34 AM
United States, CA, Anaheim
Joined Dec 2011
388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe Ed View Post
Picture of your setup and where you mounted things.
shdwkeeper is offline Find More Posts by shdwkeeper
Old Sep 05, 2012, 12:35 AM
United States, CA, Anaheim
Joined Dec 2011
388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw View Post
Same here; however some mount rx on top of MC...
Your not getting any white flashes?
shdwkeeper is offline Find More Posts by shdwkeeper
Old Sep 05, 2012, 09:10 AM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
9,476 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shdwkeeper View Post
Picture of your setup and where you mounted things.
I can do that tomorrow. Right now it is setting in it's travel case and I have a 12+ hour day looking me in the eye. For a visual, think arms 3 and 6 with a small piece of velcro on the side of the arms facing backwards. I have an AR8000 mounted on arm 3 and the satellite on arm 6. My LED is wedged between the top and bottom plates behind the IMU. My vTx, Immersion 5.8 gHz 600mw with cloverleaf antenna, is mounted on the right leg when viewed from the rear. No gimbal yet, waiting for 2 Axis Zen15 for Nex5N.
Tahoe Ed is offline Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Landing Gear Reset S800
Old Sep 05, 2012, 09:19 AM
Joined Aug 2011
190 Posts
After seing Ferdinands landing gear, has anyone tried to replicate retractable landing gear from a Skyjib? Design is quite simple and could be done for much, much lower price that Skyjib is selling it.
miza is offline Find More Posts by miza
Old Sep 05, 2012, 09:22 AM
Joined Jun 2011
197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miza View Post
After seing Ferdinands landing gear, has anyone tried to replicate retractable landing gear from a Skyjib? Design is quite simple and could be done for much, much lower price that Skyjib is selling it.
Yes. does anyone have pictures/drawings of it? i have seen the pics on the official site......
pal72 is offline Find More Posts by pal72
Old Sep 05, 2012, 01:51 PM
Joined Aug 2011
190 Posts
It is only one servo on one side which turns in one way and turns both tubes which have legs fitted.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lXeAWWOg2v...00/photo+4.JPG
Old Sep 05, 2012, 02:10 PM
United States, MI, Goodrich
Joined Mar 2004
3,846 Posts
Quote:
It is only one servo on one side which turns in one way and turns both tubes which have legs fitted.

Waiting to hear back from PH and see if they made an adapter to the s800 for that exact landing gear.
UAVProducts is offline Find More Posts by UAVProducts
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 05, 2012, 03:13 PM
Joined Jul 2012
58 Posts
We are 2 bodies who have invested in the S800 and the zenmuse, still waiting for our zenmuse for the nex 7 with the 24 mm lense, while we awaiting for the zen, Thomas my friend is working n a retracts for the S800, his idee is that h Will made telescopes for the legs so that they Can retract up to the point where the legs not Will be a problem for the picture, we Will post some pictures when we are ready to show
Stjernefoto is offline Find More Posts by Stjernefoto
Old Sep 05, 2012, 03:15 PM
United States, MI, Goodrich
Joined Mar 2004
3,846 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stjernefoto View Post
We are 2 bodies who have invested in the S800 and the zenmuse, still waiting for our zenmuse for the nex 7 with the 24 mm lense, while we awaiting for the zen, Thomas my friend is working n a retracts for the S800, his idee is that h Will made telescopes for the legs so that they Can retract up to the point where the legs not Will be a problem for the picture, we Will post some pictures when we are ready to show
Very cool. Please share pics.
UAVProducts is offline Find More Posts by UAVProducts
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 05, 2012, 03:22 PM
Austria, Wien, Vienna
Joined May 2011
822 Posts
what could also be very interesting is are DW XMR retraceable once they are out.

At the same time though, if this is really the DJI FB page they announced that they are working on it

https://www.facebook.com/DjiInnovations above one of the posted video !

Boris
BorisSA is offline Find More Posts by BorisSA
Old Sep 05, 2012, 03:25 PM
Joined Aug 2011
190 Posts
I'm willing to buy any type of retracts for a resonable price. I had plans to make them on my own, but I don't have enough free time right now.

Very good option would be if original legs can be transformed, since they are quite light and stable.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 04:55 PM
Joined Jun 2011
197 Posts
Quote:

Could you take more pictures of how it is working?

Pl
pal72 is offline Find More Posts by pal72
Old Sep 05, 2012, 05:00 PM
Joined Aug 2011
190 Posts
Sorry I don't own this. I found it on the web. I only had a chance to see it once. It is very simple design, but I can't remember the exact procedure.