HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by tjuell, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 06:24 AM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Sep 2005
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Wanted
Wanted Brown CO2 Engines and Chargers

I am interested in buying a Brown charger for the Brown CO2 engines. I would prefer the larger one that holds the 12 cc cartriges but would be interested in the charger that holds the 8 cc cartriges also. Chargers must have the 2 mm charger fitting but if the 1 mm is also included that would be a plus. I am also interested in the Brown CO2 engines. I am a builder and flyer and want to experiment with CO2. I am not a collector and will not pay the collector prices but will pay fair prices for equipment in working condition. You can contact me through this forum or at my email address of vinfiz1911@verizon.net.

Have a great flying season. Get out there and fly.
tjuell is offline Find More Posts by tjuell
to remove ads between posts