HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Aaron qin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 01:02 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
877 Posts
New Product
WLtoys V929 V939 Beetle 4-Axis Quadcopter Dexterous Mini UFO

WLtoys v911 outdoor flying
WLtoys v911 2.4GHz 4 channel rc helicopter outdoor flying banggood.mpg (2 min 2 sec)

WLtoys V929 V939 Beetle 4-Axis Quadcopter Dexterous Mini UFO

It seems that I have been waiting the Wltoys quadcopter for over one year!

Now I finally got it from the Wltoys factory, I was deeply impressed by
its cool appearance at the first sight, when I open the package box,the looking is so fun and makes me laugh
It's bigger bigger than whatIthought before, of course, much bigger than the wlakera quadcopter I got. Main differences between the Beetle TX and the V911 TX is that the Beetle TX includes 4 rates on the Beetle (20,40,60 and 100%) and a revised screen. The Beetle's TX has a dual color screen that is blue during normal flight mode, but it's also very similar with the v911 TX,what a pity is that there is only one Lipo battery for flying,one 3.7v 500Amh battery for the V929 version,3.7 300Amh for the V939 smaller version.

Flying

I took it to a wide ground space just now and try to get it fly, after a few little adjusts about the trims,wow,very easy to get it fly to the high sky! really stable and flexible, the rudder response is really fast! there is light wind, but it also work greatly! The man who catch the video miss some 3D flying pieces, it's too fast to catch that minute action.

All in all,it's the best quadcopter I have ever met in all my rc helis. It's also unparalleled for its price.

My video.

WLtoys V929 Beetle 4 Axis Quadcopter Dexterous Mini UFO RTF (4 min 24 sec)
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Aaron qin; Jul 30, 2012 at 02:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts