HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:04 PM
United States, FL, Daytona Beach
Joined Feb 2012
24 Posts
Discussion
Still no updates to helicopter manuals

I see that Skyartec has still not issued a parts breakdown showing the new main gear. The Belt 250 and other manuals do not have updates even though newly manufactured helicopters have a different main gear configuration. I also notice that the manual for the new Wasp X3 shows the old main gear configuration as used on the original Belt 250. So is the old main gear discontinued or not?

Further, the new Wasp X3V manual does show a different main gear from either the old or new Belt 250 configurations, but spare parts show the same main gear as for the new Belt 250 configuration. Yes, part numbers are different, but are wrong pictures being posted?
Art_P is offline Find More Posts by Art_P
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 22, 2012, 12:23 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
998 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art_P View Post
I see that Skyartec has still not issued a parts breakdown showing the new main gear. The Belt 250 and other manuals do not have updates even though newly manufactured helicopters have a different main gear configuration. I also notice that the manual for the new Wasp X3 shows the old main gear configuration as used on the original Belt 250. So is the old main gear discontinued or not?

Further, the new Wasp X3V manual does show a different main gear from either the old or new Belt 250 configurations, but spare parts show the same main gear as for the new Belt 250 configuration. Yes, part numbers are different, but are wrong pictures being posted?
We are working with the factory to get the parts list and manuals changed. They have already started to update some of them and we will continue to push them to change the others ASAP. We feel your frustration as much as you do. We will continue to work on our USA customers behalf for improvements

Regards

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor